Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
Ali on the Run Show Episode 217: What It Was Like Being in Atlanta for the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
“I wasn’t there as a runner. I wasn’t there as a sister, a mother…I was there as a fan of the sport, and as a supporter of so many of these women. And in a very different way I found my own ‘I belong,’ and it was realizing I am bringing something to the running community.”
It’s a solo episode! On this episode, I reflect on my experience traveling to Atlanta to watch the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials. (To read more about the weekend, check out this post.)
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What I mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!