Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
Ali on the Run Show Episode 216: LIVE on International Women's Day
In honor of International Women’s Day, I sat down with an all-star panel of smart, inspiring women — Abby Bales, Rozalynn Frazier, Kelly Hogan, and Henna Rustami — to talk about everything from periods, nutrition, and diversity in running to the whys behind why we started running and why we keep running.
Thank you to New Balance for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show. Go to newbalance.com and use code ONTHERUN20 for 20% off your order of $100 or more. Happy shopping!
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!