Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- In the second episode of the On the Job series, we're learning all about what it's like to be an orthopedic surgery… https://t.co/zhOJA21o8I 07:48:00 AM March 31, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's such a huge honor to be this week's guest on @theAMshakeout with @mariofraioli. (This is next-level cool for m… https://t.co/PM2T1KrjDA 08:19:34 PM March 30, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- These images. Wow. https://t.co/9726VuP4wV 11:20:52 AM March 30, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 30, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 223: On the Job with Kelly McKnight, Orthopedic Surgery Resident
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
Ali on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
“I’m an open book. I have no shame about anything I have gone through or felt.”
Andrea Barber — perhaps best known as Kimmy Gibbler on Full House and the Netflix revival Fuller House — is back on the Ali on the Run Show! And this time, she’s a published author! Andrea’s first book, Full Circle: From Hollywood to Real Life and Back Again, came out late last year, and it’s a hit. (I’m not just saying this because Andrea is a friend: This book is fantastic.) Full Circle isn’t a salacious Hollywood memoir or tell-all. It’s real and it’s honest, and in it, Andrea shares her story in a raw, visceral way. On this episode, Andrea and I catch up on what’s new in her life — including why her home is filled with thousands of boxes of Girl Scout Cookies, and what it was like wrapping the fifth and final season of Fuller House — and we talk about some of my favorite parts of the book, including her uncensored stories about depression, anxiety, and divorce.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How it feels to have wrapped Fuller House (7:50)
- On becoming a writer for Fuller House (20:55)
- What’s next for Andrea? (29:00)
- All about Andrea’s book, Full Circle: From Hollywood to Real Life and Back Again, and her decision to open up about depression, anxiety, and divorce (32:40)
- How New Kids on the Block helped Andrea through her divorce (48:45)
- Where Andrea is at with running right now (56:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Full Circle: From Hollywood to Real Life and Back Again, by Andrea Barber
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!