Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 27, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 242: Shalane Flanagan
- May 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 241: On the Job with JoMarie Flores, Funeral Director
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
Ali on the Run Show Episode 202: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
Welcome to a new monthly series on the Ali on the Run Show: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt. Every month, Matt Chittim — host of the Rambling Runner podcast and the Road to the Olympic Trials show — and I will come together to talk about running industry news, our own running, and things we’re loving right now, and to answer listener questions about running and podcasting. It’s something new we’re trying, so let us know what you think and what you want more (or less!) of. On this episode, we talk about each of our recent interviews with professional runner Neely Spence Gracey, the hype surrounding the upcoming Olympic Trials marathon, and what podcasting is like behind the microphone.
What we mention on this episode:
“Amy Cragg Is Very Much Still in It, Thank You for Asking,” by Sarah Lorge Butler for Runner’s World
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!