Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 210: Elle Purrier, Indoor Mile American Record Holder
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
Ali on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
“I can’t sit around waiting for things to happen.”
New year, excited me! On this short-ish solo episode, I’m sharing my 2020 vision — an Ali on the Run Show State of the Union of sorts. I talk about my personal and professional goals for this year, and reflect on my lululemon goal setting process. (Speaking of new: Come join the Ali on the Run Facebook group! We’re having fun in there!)
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Looking back on 2019 (2:15)
- On becoming a lululemon ambassador (4:45)
- My goals, plans, hopes, and dreams for 2020 (15:30)
What I mention on this episode:
- Instagram @aliontherun1
- Like the Facebook page
- Join the Facebook group
- Twitter @aliontherun1
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!