Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
Ali on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
It was an honor, a pleasure, and a privilege to host this live recording of the Ali on the Run Show at the New York Road Runners RunCenter the day before the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon. Five leaders in the industry — Mary Wittenberg, Lauren Fleshman, Alison Desir, Jen Ator, and Lindsay Crouse — discuss why it’s an exciting time to be a woman in running right now, and address the work that still needs to be done to make the running world more inclusive.
THANK YOU to New York Road Runners for hosting us and for sponsoring this episode. Be sure to check out all the great (free!) programming at the NYRR RunCenter featuring the New Balance Run Hub.
- Mary on Episode 98 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Mary on Episode 129 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Instagram @marywruns
- Twitter @marywitt
- Lauren on Episode 103 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Lauren on Episode 161 of the Ali on the Run Show
- Instagram @fleshmanflyer
- Twitter @laurenfleshman
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!