Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 about 22 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is going to be a really great conversation. Can't wait — and hope you'll join us at the @nyrr RunCenter the da… https://t.co/qQXm0yTEvt 12:29:36 PM October 11, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Ali on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
“If you are sitting on an idea, a dream, a plan, the longer you wait to execute on it, the sooner someone else will. So stop waiting, stop procrastinating. Do as I say, not as I’ve done!”
It’s solo episode time! On this episode, I’m talking all about what goes on behind the scenes of the Ali on the Run Show, answering listener questions about getting started, choosing guests, recording, editing, working with sponsors, pay days, and more. I also talk about the episodes I’ve recorded but never aired — and why — and share a few never-before-told stories. Next week it’s back to regularly exciting running-related programming. Until then, I hope you enjoy this long-winded peek behind the microphone.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Getting started (2:10)
- All about equipment (12:00)
- How I prep for episodes (15:00)
- On choosing guests and having conversations (21:50)
- All about recording and editing (48:00)
- Sponsor stuff (1:01:40)
- And more random questions about podcasting and the Ali on the Run Show (1:08:10)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!