Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 263: Hawi Keflezighi, Founder & CEO of HAWI Management
- July 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 262: On the Record with Chris Chavez, Host of the Citius Mag and Runners of NYC Podcasts
- July 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 261: Jess Sims, Peloton Instructor
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
Ali on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
“If you are sitting on an idea, a dream, a plan, the longer you wait to execute on it, the sooner someone else will. So stop waiting, stop procrastinating. Do as I say, not as I’ve done!”
It’s solo episode time! On this episode, I’m talking all about what goes on behind the scenes of the Ali on the Run Show, answering listener questions about getting started, choosing guests, recording, editing, working with sponsors, pay days, and more. I also talk about the episodes I’ve recorded but never aired — and why — and share a few never-before-told stories. Next week it’s back to regularly exciting running-related programming. Until then, I hope you enjoy this long-winded peek behind the microphone.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wireless headphone endurance bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Getting started (2:10)
- All about equipment (12:00)
- How I prep for episodes (15:00)
- On choosing guests and having conversations (21:50)
- All about recording and editing (48:00)
- Sponsor stuff (1:01:40)
- And more random questions about podcasting and the Ali on the Run Show (1:08:10)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!