Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Loved hearing from @tracksmith head of communications, @leeglandorf, on the Ali on the Run Show today. (Bonus episo… https://t.co/k3t8WhQiNR 06:44:10 AM May 22, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I was at the cross-section of a couple different identities that people didn’t quite understand.” Really love tod… https://t.co/e5sfK9l0Zm 06:27:20 AM May 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
- May 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 237: A Message & A Promise From Ali
- May 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 236: Izzy Seidel, Tracksmith Marketing & Communications Associate
Ali on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
“Pressure is a privilege.” —Nikki Hiltz
Allie Ostrander and Nikki Hiltz are both having huge breakthrough years on the run. Allie, who recently signed with Brooks Running, and Nikki, who is in her second year as a pro athlete for adidas, joined me for a live show at New York Road Runners’s second annual RunnerCon event the day before the New Balance Fifth Avenue Mile to talk racing, big dreams, goals, and activism. Neither Allie nor Nikki had ever run Fifth Avenue before, so it was fun talking to them on the eve of the big race. (Nikki ended up running strong and placing fourth!)
THANK YOU to New York Road Runners for hosting us and for sponsoring this episode. Be sure to check out all the great (free!) programming at the NYRR RunCenter featuring the New Balance Run Hub.
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!