Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Loved hearing from @tracksmith head of communications, @leeglandorf, on the Ali on the Run Show today. (Bonus episo… https://t.co/k3t8WhQiNR 06:44:10 AM May 22, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I was at the cross-section of a couple different identities that people didn’t quite understand.” Really love tod… https://t.co/e5sfK9l0Zm 06:27:20 AM May 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- May 21, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 240: Lee Glandorf, Tracksmith Head of Communications
- May 20, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 239: Dinée Dorame, Citizen of the Navajo Nation
- May 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 238: Sasha Wolff, Founder of Still I Run
- May 11, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 237: A Message & A Promise From Ali
- May 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 236: Izzy Seidel, Tracksmith Marketing & Communications Associate
Ali on the Run Show Episode 138: Lindsey Hein BONUS EPISODE
“I was smiling the whole time — even when it hurt really bad. I was so happy and thankful to be out there.”
Lindsey Hein, host of I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein, is a returning guest on the Ali on the Run Show. Last month, Lindsey and I — along with fellow podcast hosts Carrie Tollefson and Tina Muir — did a live show during Boston Marathon weekend. But we wanted to keep the fun going! So Lindsey and I reconvened this week to talk about how Lindsey’s Boston Marathon went (her first postpartum race since having baby number four!), what her training leading up to Boston looked like, and what’s next on her race calendar. Then, we talk all things podcasting, including our most-downloaded episodes, biggest surprises, and rejections.
Thank you to the New York Road Runners Virtual Dog Jog 5K for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE to register (it’s free!) and complete your run today. Everybody’s doing it!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Lindsey reflects on the 2019 Boston Marathon, including her training leading up to the race and how race day went (2:40)
- Is there pressure that comes with knowing people are tracking you and following along during races? Plus, what’s next on Lindsey’s race calendar (17:00)
- Lindsey’s expert advice for a 4-ish-hour marathoner who wants to maybe Boston Qualify someday (22:00)
- Rehashing the Boston live show (28:30)
- Lindsey chats all things podcasting, including her most popular episodes, the potential guest who turned her down, and dream guests (34:35)
- Lindsey’s take on the current state of the running podcast world (45:00)
- How Lindsey gets it all done (52:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!