Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Ali on the Run Show Episode 134: Women Behind the Mic LIVE in Boston
“This community brought me back to life.”
I was thrilled to share the Generation UCAN stage during Boston Marathon weekend alongside fellow running podcast hosts Lindsey Hein of I’ll Have Another, Tina Muir of Running For Real, and Carrie Tollefson of C Tolle Run. We sold out more than 600 tickets to this show in just a few days — a true testament to this amazing and supportive community. We had so much fun together and loved meeting everyone in the audience. Thank you to everyone who joined us in person, congratulations to everyone who ran Boston (including Lindsey and Tina!), and YAY for another live show in the books. Enjoy!
Thank you to Generation UCAN for sponsoring this episode and our live show in Boston! Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25 percent off your first UCAN order. Then, when you realize how much you love this stuff, go back and order more! Code ONTHERUN gets you 15 percent off for life!
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!