Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- My favorite part of Monday morning is reading the super smart, wildly comprehensive @fast_women newsletter. Subscri… https://t.co/aq4gmw8i4b about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- So cool to walk into lululemon gsplaza and see this (pink!) Ali on the Run display! Still processing Thursday’s gam… https://t.co/Zh6mhQXek2 06:45:36 PM July 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- July 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 158: Beatie Deutsch, National Marathon Champion of Israel
- July 17, 2019 by Ali9 Months of Annie
- July 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 157: Motherhood Mondays with Julia Berteletti and Laura Green
- July 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 156: Sarah MacKay Robinson, Elite Runner
- July 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 155: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Molly Millwood, Clinical Psychologist
Ali on the Run Show Episode 134: Women Behind the Mic LIVE in Boston
“This community brought me back to life.”
I was thrilled to share the Generation UCAN stage during Boston Marathon weekend alongside fellow running podcast hosts Lindsey Hein of I’ll Have Another, Tina Muir of Running For Real, and Carrie Tollefson of C Tolle Run. We sold out more than 600 tickets to this show in just a few days — a true testament to this amazing and supportive community. We had so much fun together and loved meeting everyone in the audience. Thank you to everyone who joined us in person, congratulations to everyone who ran Boston (including Lindsey and Tina!), and YAY for another live show in the books. Enjoy!
Thank you to Generation UCAN for sponsoring this episode and our live show in Boston! Click here and use code ONTHERUN25 for 25 percent off your first UCAN order. Then, when you realize how much you love this stuff, go back and order more! Code ONTHERUN gets you 15 percent off for life!
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!