Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
Ali on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
“Hear my voice in your head when you start trying to dig out the cysts on your face.” —Dr. Rachel Nazarian
Dr. Rachel Nazarian is a dermatologist at Schweiger Dermatology in New York City, and is an assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai. On this episode, she dishes some real talk about skin, including everything she wants women to know about acne, cysts, and beauty influencers.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- General skincare and product Q&A (2:15)
- All things acne (16:45)
- Body stuff, like nipple hair, chin hair, and stretch marks (30:00)
- Myth-busting (43:15)
What we mention on this episode:
Follow Dr. Nazarian:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!