Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
Ali on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
“It’s important to have the tough conversations.” —Dr. Logan Levkoff
Dr. Logan Levkoff is an expert on sexuality and relationships, and she’s all about promoting honest conversations surrounding both. In addition to being a sexuality educator, Dr. Levkoff is also a television regular, appearing regularly on Good Morning America, the Today show, CNN, and the first three seasons of Married at First Sight. She has worked with major brands like Dove, Pfizer, Starbucks, and Trojan, and has authored and contributed to several books on sexuality.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- All things love and relationships (3:30)
- Advice on sex (30:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Follow Dr. Levkoff:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!