Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
Ali on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
“It’s important to have the tough conversations.” —Dr. Logan Levkoff
Dr. Logan Levkoff is an expert on sexuality and relationships, and she’s all about promoting honest conversations surrounding both. In addition to being a sexuality educator, Dr. Levkoff is also a television regular, appearing regularly on Good Morning America, the Today show, CNN, and the first three seasons of Married at First Sight. She has worked with major brands like Dove, Pfizer, Starbucks, and Trojan, and has authored and contributed to several books on sexuality.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- All things love and relationships (3:30)
- Advice on sex (30:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Follow Dr. Levkoff:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!