Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- May 22, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 144: Sara & Ryan Hall
- May 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 143: Motherhood Mondays with Dr. Taraneh Shirazian, OB/GYN & President of Saving Mothers
- May 15, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 142: Jen Ator, Women's Running Editor in Chief
- May 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 141: Motherhood Mondays with Colleen Lubin, Creator of Not Quite Knocked Up
- May 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 140: Carolyn Su, Creator of @diversewerun
Ali on the Run Show Episode 123: Ali & the Experts Week with Kelly Hogan, Registered Dietitian
“Focus on your food choices, your hunger, your fullness cues, and your body’s cravings, and eat a variety of delicious foods you like.” —Kelly Hogan
Kelly Hogan is a registered dietitian and many-time marathoner. On this episode, she talks about what it means to be an anti-dietitian, how to question the nutrition information you find on social media, and what all runners should understand about healthy, proper fueling for optimal performance. Plus, she shares her expertise and insights on current popular health and wellness trends, from the keto diet to intermittent fasting.
Thank you to Strava for sponsoring Ali & the Experts Week! CLICK HERE and use code ONTHERUN to get one month FREE with your purchase of a Strava Summit subscription.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- What it means to be an anti-diet dietitian (2:10)
- Running-specific nutrition questions (5:45)
- Kelly shares her expertise on popular health and wellness trends (29:00)
What we mention on this episode:
- Instagram @kellyhoganrd
- Follow Peanut on Instagram @peanut_the_dorkie
- Twitter @KellyHoganRD
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!