Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
Ali on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
“Running made me better for our relationship outside of running. It gave me something to give to myself.” —Matt Powers
I love running and I love love, so what better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day than with a live show talking love on the run?! I had a blast hosting this live show with two of NYC’s greatest running couples: Matt Powers and Candice Huffine (he’s an entrepreneur and she’s a supermodel — NBD), and Alex Salazar and Krissa Cetner (“that couple” that got married at mile 6 of the Brooklyn Half Marathon in 2017!). The crowd was amazing (THANK YOU to everyone who came!), and we had the best time talking about the role running plays in our relationships, whether or not we’re competitive on the run, and of course, what it’s like getting married in the middle of a race. We also covered very serious issues, like the gross things we do as runners, sweaty underwear, snot rockets, and more. Prepare to LOL and “awwwwww.”
Thank you to the New York Road Runners Virtual Valentine’s Duo 5K for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE to register and complete your run today. (Des Linden did it. You should do it, too!)
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!