Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
- June 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 146: Motherhood Mondays with Kate Parker, Author of Strong is the New Pretty
Ali on the Run Show Episode 118: A Message From Ali
“Motherhood, for me, over the past three and a half months, has involved a lot of waves. I’ve ridden them and at times I’ve been drowning. Other times I’m treading water and managing to stay afloat, no matter how exhausted I’ve been. And other times, I’ve been getting along like I actually know how to swim! Right now, though, in this very moment, I’m on the drowning side of things.”
It’s been a tricky week. So this is a quick check-in to say hi, and to [kind of] explain why I just didn’t get it together to get a “real” episode out this week. Forgive me? Thanks! There’s a lot of good stuff to come on the Ali on the Run Show — I just need to take a few deep breaths first!
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!