Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
Ali on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
“I started considering the amazing potential outcomes instead of the worst possible ones.”
At some point last year, I realized my once stellar confidence had taken a major hit — so I took action. I started making big and small changes to help boost my self-confidence and to feel like a badass again. On this episode — another solo episode — I’m sharing the 11 things I’ve done to improve my confidence over the past year. I dare you to do at least one thing on this list today if you feel your confidence lacking. Don’t wait. Do it today. Do it within the hour. You got this.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!