Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 210: Elle Purrier, Indoor Mile American Record Holder
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
Ali on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
“I started considering the amazing potential outcomes instead of the worst possible ones.”
At some point last year, I realized my once stellar confidence had taken a major hit — so I took action. I started making big and small changes to help boost my self-confidence and to feel like a badass again. On this episode — another solo episode — I’m sharing the 11 things I’ve done to improve my confidence over the past year. I dare you to do at least one thing on this list today if you feel your confidence lacking. Don’t wait. Do it today. Do it within the hour. You got this.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!