Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Yes! A+ endorsement for the @fast_women newsletter! https://t.co/GUM7Go7ZLr about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I wish I knew that it was normal to feel this way." The co-founders of @MotherlyMedia are on the Ali on the Run S… https://t.co/h9EfCqBuLK about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcoming eight months with a high kick and, again, wanting to freeze time right where we are. Loving this stage, w… https://t.co/OvxChwqFOH about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 150: Motherhood Mondays with Jill Koziol & Liz Tenety, Co-Founders of Motherly
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
Ali on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
“It was like he was the deep breath, and I was the emergency barf bag.”
I had a baby! On this episode, I’m joined by a very special guest: Annie Leigh Cristiano. Annie was born on October 16, 2018, at 8:09 AM, clocking in at 5 lbs. 10 oz. On this solo episode, I’m talking about how the first month with Annie has gone, and how my expectations have compared to the reality. I talk about the challenges we’ve faced so far (breastfeeding, ugh), what Brian is like as a dad, how being selfish comes into play as a new parent, and how I’m adjusting to this new life of ours. Plus, answering listener questions and an update on all things Crohn’s disease.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What I mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!