Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I’ve always been in such awe of parents who finish their races and go right back to momming and dadding. It seemed… https://t.co/wIS9mufpqJ about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh gosh, if your job is to be the PR agency representing Skechers, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO SPELL SKECHERS! THERE IS… https://t.co/7LUVkG0Swd about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
- March 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
- March 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
Ali on the Run Show Episode 95: Keri Blunt, Goodr's VP of Everything
“I learned to get paid to do what I loved and enjoyed doing.” —Keri Blunt
Keri Blunt is the VP of Everything at Goodr, the sunglasses company that has taken over the running world. But Keri’s goal wasn’t always (or ever) to work in the running industry. Her original plan — after graduating high school valedictorian at 16 years old — was to become a doctor. She went to college, where she double majored in molecular, cellular, and developmental biology and English literature — and realized her actual passions along the way. Today, Keri splits her time between overseeing content at Goodr and being a dancer, actor, and comedic rapper.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $55 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Why Keri wanted to be a nudist growing up, and how she went on to become a 16-year-old high school valedictorian and college student double majoring in molecular, cellular, and developmental biology and English literature (2:30)
- How Keri figured out what she actually wanted to do with her life (8:00)
- What exactly Keri does now, and how she got involved with Goodr (12:00)
- What it means to be the VP of Everything (22:10)
- How Goodr grew to success over the past 3.5 years (24:15)
- Where the name Goodr came from (32:15)
- Whether Keri considers herself an entrepreneur, and how Goodr defines success (37:50)
- What Keri’s relationship with running is like (42:00)
- Meet Wendy, Keri’s [NSFW] rapping alter ego (49:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!