Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 89: What's New With You Week with Janae Baron
“Running is important, but it’s not everything.” —Janae Baron
When Janae Baron was on the Ali on the Run Show last December, she was 37 weeks pregnant, so needless to say, she’s seen some big changes now that she has an eight-month-old daughter, Skye, added to her six-member family! On this episode, Janae talks about how that transition has gone, and what the biggest challenges and surprises have been so far. She opens up about the easy parts, the hard parts, and, of course, the running-related parts. Plus, a very special guest at the beginning of the episode!
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring What’s New With You Week on the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $55 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- How life has been for Janae since becoming a family of six (4:40)
- What Janae says has been the biggest surprise about adding a baby to the family (7:50)
- How having a baby with Andrew has impacted their marriage (9:45)
- What Janae’s recovery and return to running after having Skye was like (12:00)
- Janae opens up about her experience with feeling depressed and sad during pregnancy (18:00)
- Janae shares her current race goals, plans, and dreams — and talks about whether that sub-3:00 marathon goal is still on her mind (23:45)
- What Janae says she’s most excited about right now (39:20)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!