Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S 06:01:08 PM October 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 85: What's New With You Week with Emily Halnon
“I now live in a barn with an elderly schnauzer, surrounded by goats.” —Emily Halnon
Emily Halnon was the very first guest on the Ali on the Run Show, and now she’s back to kick off What’s New With You Week. Emily is an ultra runner who lives in Eugene, OR, by way of Washington, DC, and Vermont. When we last talked on the show, Emily was dating a man with a cute dog and training for 100-mile races. Where’s she at now? Well, she still has the dog. Listen in for the rest.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring What’s New With You Week on the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $55 off your wireless headphone bundle!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- An update on Emily’s “If my boyfriend and I ever break up, I’m keeping the dog” joke, and her current living situation (3:00)
- Why Emily is currently in a cast (10:30)
- Where Emily’s at with running, and what she’s training for right now (13:00)
- What Emily’s excited about right now, and what stresses her out (25:00)
- What’s next for Emily Halnon — plus details about her current relationship status (29:50)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!