Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: What surprised me about being pregnant https://t.co/sCJwr7bzlE 10:33:46 AM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Ali on the Run Show: LIVE!
When I launched the Ali on the Run Show in February 2017, I knew the show would eventually be bigger than just weekly episodes to listen to on the run. I wanted to grow this community in real life. I wanted to meet the people listening to the show, and to bring the show to people live.
Now: It’s happening!
It’s all happening Saturday, June 2, during Rock ‘N’ Roll San Diego race weekend. Run the RnR 5K or your pre-race shakeout run Saturday morning, then come hang with us at the gorgeous Westin Gaslamp Quarter. (Or do no running at all and still come hang with us! You don’t have to be participating in race weekend to join our fun!)
Register NOW to secure your spot! The event is FREE, and Westin Hotels & Resorts will be graciously treating everyone to yummy, healthy, runner-stomach-friendly food and drinks — but you have to sign up. Seats are super limited, so CLICK HERE to register right this second.
And come prepared with questions! We’ll wrap up the show with an audience Q&A section, so you get to be the ones talking to Meb, Andrea, and Chris! Plus, giveaways, swag, special guests, and so much more!
Biggest thanks to Westin Hotels & Resorts for making this happen. I cannot wait to see you all there and to finally meet in person and be best friends!