Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- How about a quick, judgment-free vent session? Can we do that? Annie has three teeth coming in. She’s super stuffy… https://t.co/xwEYD0uS8k about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feisty looking sky today! Perfectly suits my Monday morning mood, thanks to a killer career pep talk with… https://t.co/n3N43wos2f about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Family. Friends. Fitness. Fresh air. This weekend had all my favorite F-words. @ Palisades Interstate Park - Ross… https://t.co/iLzjZOUUIX 07:36:47 PM November 10, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Mom & Dad’s Night Out! Thrilled to be celebrating sammham & weinerdogbitit tonight at the most gorgeous wedding. (M… https://t.co/o6HNYXJIrR 06:17:41 PM November 09, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
- October 28, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 184: Crohn's Disease and Motherhood with Natalie Hayden
- October 23, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 183: Stephanie Pennington, Creator of Project Finish
Ali on the Run Show: LIVE!
When I launched the Ali on the Run Show in February 2017, I knew the show would eventually be bigger than just weekly episodes to listen to on the run. I wanted to grow this community in real life. I wanted to meet the people listening to the show, and to bring the show to people live.
Now: It’s happening!
It’s all happening Saturday, June 2, during Rock ‘N’ Roll San Diego race weekend. Run the RnR 5K or your pre-race shakeout run Saturday morning, then come hang with us at the gorgeous Westin Gaslamp Quarter. (Or do no running at all and still come hang with us! You don’t have to be participating in race weekend to join our fun!)
Register NOW to secure your spot! The event is FREE, and Westin Hotels & Resorts will be graciously treating everyone to yummy, healthy, runner-stomach-friendly food and drinks — but you have to sign up. Seats are super limited, so CLICK HERE to register right this second.
And come prepared with questions! We’ll wrap up the show with an audience Q&A section, so you get to be the ones talking to Meb, Andrea, and Chris! Plus, giveaways, swag, special guests, and so much more!
Biggest thanks to Westin Hotels & Resorts for making this happen. I cannot wait to see you all there and to finally meet in person and be best friends!