Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Ali on the Run Show: LIVE!
When I launched the Ali on the Run Show in February 2017, I knew the show would eventually be bigger than just weekly episodes to listen to on the run. I wanted to grow this community in real life. I wanted to meet the people listening to the show, and to bring the show to people live.
Now: It’s happening!
It’s all happening Saturday, June 2, during Rock ‘N’ Roll San Diego race weekend. Run the RnR 5K or your pre-race shakeout run Saturday morning, then come hang with us at the gorgeous Westin Gaslamp Quarter. (Or do no running at all and still come hang with us! You don’t have to be participating in race weekend to join our fun!)
Register NOW to secure your spot! The event is FREE, and Westin Hotels & Resorts will be graciously treating everyone to yummy, healthy, runner-stomach-friendly food and drinks — but you have to sign up. Seats are super limited, so CLICK HERE to register right this second.
And come prepared with questions! We’ll wrap up the show with an audience Q&A section, so you get to be the ones talking to Meb, Andrea, and Chris! Plus, giveaways, swag, special guests, and so much more!
Biggest thanks to Westin Hotels & Resorts for making this happen. I cannot wait to see you all there and to finally meet in person and be best friends!