Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I’m at a loss for words because I’ve had like six glasses of champagne, but mostly, today is the best. This week ha… https://t.co/dh5NdfccI6 about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: The best parts of my week. There were so many! https://t.co/J72EjfuQDn 11:41:22 AM January 17, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- January 17, 2020 by AliThe 10 Best Parts of My Week
- January 15, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 199: My 2020 Visions, Plans, Hopes, & Dreams
- January 14, 2020 by AliAnnie Update: 15 Months
- January 10, 2020 by AliThis Week
- January 8, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 198: Rachel Gersten, Co-Founder of Viva Wellness
Ali on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
“We’re gonna go through tough times. And we’re gonna be fine.” —Brian Cristiano
Brian and I are so excited to tell the world that we are having a baby! I am 12 weeks pregnant (at the time we recorded this), and am due October 23. On this episode, we answer all the questions we keep getting from friends, family, and total strangers (namely, “Was this planned?! Were you trying?!”), and share how we’re both feeling, why we’re frustrated with the medical system (as usual!), and whether we think Ellie knows she’s about to be a big sister (she totally does). Thanks for following along on this crazy ride — we can’t wait to share it all with you.
What you’ll get on this episode:
- “Were you trying?! Was this planned?!” (1:30)
- How I found out, and how I felt when I got that positive pregnancy test (3:30)
- How I told Brian the big news (10:00)
- How I’ve been feeling (17:45)
- Our experience with doctors so far — the good and the bad (19:20)
- How we told our families the news (34:00)
- How Brian’s feeling right now (38:35)
- My response to people who ask, “Do you want a boy or a girl?” (42:50)
- What has surprised us both so far (46:30)
- Does Ellie know what’s up? (54:00)
What we mention on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!