Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
+1 on the Run
The Cristiano crew (I swear I’ll change my last name eventually…) is growing!
Brian, Ellie, and I are so super excited to be adding another member to the family this year! I am thrilled to tell you that Baby Cristiano (we’ll work on a clever name, maybe) is due on October 23. If this baby is anything like me, we can expect it to arrive roughly 22 minutes early. If it’s anything like Brian, it should make its debut right around December.
So far, so good on this crazy journey. I’m 12 weeks along — we found out on February 15 and have been keeping this big ol’ secret ever since — and I feel great. (And I feel very lucky to feel great!)
Looking forward to sharing this wild ride with you!