Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
- June 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 146: Motherhood Mondays with Kate Parker, Author of Strong is the New Pretty
+1 on the Run
The Cristiano crew (I swear I’ll change my last name eventually…) is growing!
Brian, Ellie, and I are so super excited to be adding another member to the family this year! I am thrilled to tell you that Baby Cristiano (we’ll work on a clever name, maybe) is due on October 23. If this baby is anything like me, we can expect it to arrive roughly 22 minutes early. If it’s anything like Brian, it should make its debut right around December.
So far, so good on this crazy journey. I’m 12 weeks along — we found out on February 15 and have been keeping this big ol’ secret ever since — and I feel great. (And I feel very lucky to feel great!)
Looking forward to sharing this wild ride with you!