Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Yup yup yup. (And excited to share Thursday's episode of the Ali on the Run Show with @breebranks where we talk abo… https://t.co/bCNTYIkrq1 about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NYC runner friends! Awesome job for the right person! https://t.co/aPrzBbD9qY about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- THREE DAYS LEFT to complete your @nyrr Virtual Valentine's Duo 5K! (I'm doing mine tomorrow with Ellie! She doesn't… https://t.co/eI7OsvwJQ8 01:27:13 PM February 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
- February 7, 2019 by AliOn Exercise & Body Stuff After Baby
- February 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 118: A Message From Ali
+1 on the Run
The Cristiano crew (I swear I’ll change my last name eventually…) is growing!
Brian, Ellie, and I are so super excited to be adding another member to the family this year! I am thrilled to tell you that Baby Cristiano (we’ll work on a clever name, maybe) is due on October 23. If this baby is anything like me, we can expect it to arrive roughly 22 minutes early. If it’s anything like Brian, it should make its debut right around December.
So far, so good on this crazy journey. I’m 12 weeks along — we found out on February 15 and have been keeping this big ol’ secret ever since — and I feel great. (And I feel very lucky to feel great!)
Looking forward to sharing this wild ride with you!