+1 on the Run

Date: April 9, 2018 at 6:56 pm- by Ali- Comment(s): 47

The Cristiano crew (I swear I’ll change my last name eventually…) is growing!

+1 on the Run

Ellie is very excited to be a big sister!

Brian, Ellie, and I are so super excited to be adding another member to the family this year! I am thrilled to tell you that Baby Cristiano (we’ll work on a clever name, maybe) is due on October 23. If this baby is anything like me, we can expect it to arrive roughly 22 minutes early. If it’s anything like Brian, it should make its debut right around December.

So far, so good on this crazy journey. I’m 12 weeks along — we found out on February 15 and have been keeping this big ol’ secret ever since — and I feel great. (And I feel very lucky to feel great!)

Looking forward to sharing this wild ride with you!

Posted in Pregnancy and tagged -

47 Responses to "+1 on the Run"

So exciting!! And what an adorable photo with Ellie! I am so happy for all three of you 🙂

Kelly Smith says: April 9, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Congratulations!!! I’ve read and enjoyed your blog for years but never commented. Too excited for you and your family not to comment today : ). Wishing you a smooth, joyful journey into motherhood.

Woot! That’s fantastic news! Congratulations you guys!

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! And due on my birthday – even better! haha

Ellie is going to be a big sister!!

x Elise

Been reading since 2010– rarely comment, but have to say congrats!!! Wishing you and your little family the best 🙂 So exciting!!!

So exciting! Congrats to your family! 😀

I’m a total rando who reads the blog and loves the podcast and wanted to say yay!! Congratulations! How exciting!

Congratulations!

So happy for you all!

Ann Sussman says: April 9, 2018 at 7:33 pm

Mazel tov!!! So happy for you, Brian and Ellie.

Congratulations!! So happy for you and Brian! Oh, and Ellie too! 🙂

Tracy Waller says: April 9, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Congratulations!! Perhaps you should update your February post to 12 reasons why you loved February?! Just kidding. How very exciting! Can’t wait to read all about your journey on the coming weeks and months.

Oh definitely!

Lana Bump says: April 9, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Yay–Congratulations to you all, but ESPECIALLY Ellie!

Jennifer Wehrenberg says: April 9, 2018 at 7:54 pm

So exciting!! Can’t wait to hear all about your baby adventures! Love your blog. Congratulations to you both.

Ahhh how exciting!! Congrats to you all!

Congratulations!! Tell Brian he’d better start cutting back on those hours. 😉 I’m due in October too!!

Hahaha if anything, now’s the time to ramp them up! But I have no doubt he will be around much more come October!

How did you get such a perfect shot of the 3 (and 1/2) of you? Congratulations!!

Camera on a tripod + self-timer + turkey in my hand. We got very lucky!

Corrinne says: April 9, 2018 at 8:18 pm

So exciting! Congratulations! I was listening to your podcast the other day and wondered if we wouldn’t see this kind of announcement this year. Ellie will be a great big sister!

YAY!!! Aww so happy for you!! This is awesome news. Excited to read about it over the next few months. Congrats!

Jennifer says: April 9, 2018 at 9:03 pm

I had a feeling since you had a few guests on the podcast talking about babies. I loved the interview with HRG (I’m the one who guessed her little girls name btw! Since you had asked her during the show if anyone had guessed it.) and currently expecting my first baby ( I’ll Be 20 weeks on Friday) I’m so happy for you and your growing family and wish you all the best! Can’t wait to see how your journey into motherhood progresses! Congratulations!

Everyone is saying that, but I actually had ALL those guests lined up long before I was pregnant! And YAY, congratulations on YOUR pregnancy!!! So exciting! Hope you’ve been feeling great!!!

Long time phantom reader (and I also follow Brian), but this is news is so amazing I have to shout out a big CONGRATULATIONS to Team Cristiano!!

Katie B says: April 9, 2018 at 9:59 pm

YAY! So happy for you! Ellie will be such a good big sister!

Congratulations!!! SO excited for you and happy that you’re feeling good!

My little girl was born on Oct 27! Most fun time of year to have a kid!! I’m so happy for you!!

Congrats!!! So happy for you! I’ve been reading/ listening for so many years (back when you had a boyfriend you only referred to by his initials, ha!) and I found out I’m pregnant on February 14th and I am due the 27th and the sameness is absolutely thrilling!!

Holy shit this is si cool!! Congratulations!!

Congrats Ali!

My question is – DO YOU NEED A DOULA? CAN I DELIVER YOUR BABY?

CONGRATS!

I don’t think i’ve ever been so excited to see a pregnancy announcement! I’m so happy for you,
Brian and Ellie!

Awesome! And your post-run jump shots are even more impressive now 🙂
Congraulations

Congratulations!! I have been reading for years so I feel like I know you and this is so exciting! I just had a baby in November and you picked a great time to be pregnant because you won’t be huge during the summer and in the fall you can just wear leggings! Babies are the best!!

Carrie McFarland says: April 10, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Long time reader, seldom time commenter – CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That’s my due date too!! Congratulations!

Big Congrats from a long time reader! (I’m due Oct. 11th, so very excited to follow along with you!)

Congratulations!! Really excited for you and your family!

I am so happy for you both. Congratulations, wonderful news and look forward to hearing all about it.

Kelly in Texas says: April 10, 2018 at 4:19 pm

Congratulations! I also have Crohn’s and just had my first baby 3 and a half weeks ago. I continued with my medications except I stopped HUMIRA at 8 weeks prior to my due date, then restarted 2 weeks after I delivered. No issues with that strategy. And I have been breastfeeding successfully! I hope you also have an uncomplicated pregnancy!

Michelle Wheeler says: April 10, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Oh my gosh so excited for the three of you! I just started listening to your podcast while running and I love it! Congrats!

Awww Congrats! I can’t wait to read all the updates!

Congratulations!! I’m excited to see your journey. I started following you last year when I was on maternity leave.

Congrats! My husband and I found out our little girl was on her way on Feb 14 2016, and her due date was Oct 22. Wild! And her real birthday is Nov 1. My husband bought me a ring to commemorate our first baby before she was born and got the October birthstone.

I know this baby will have awesome parents! Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Congrats! So exciting, my sister is due in September with my first niece/nephew!