Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- The last few days have been ROUGH. Physically, I’ll spare you the details of my latest clogged duct, but it took ne… https://t.co/u53m2CTJ0I about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Annie! You’re two months old today! The past two months have been the ultimate whirlwind and blur. Annie is hilario… https://t.co/0MnIUHFXHe 10:58:19 AM December 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
+1 on the Run
The Cristiano crew (I swear I’ll change my last name eventually…) is growing!
Brian, Ellie, and I are so super excited to be adding another member to the family this year! I am thrilled to tell you that Baby Cristiano (we’ll work on a clever name, maybe) is due on October 23. If this baby is anything like me, we can expect it to arrive roughly 22 minutes early. If it’s anything like Brian, it should make its debut right around December.
So far, so good on this crazy journey. I’m 12 weeks along — we found out on February 15 and have been keeping this big ol’ secret ever since — and I feel great. (And I feel very lucky to feel great!)
Looking forward to sharing this wild ride with you!