Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 52: The Brian Cristiano Takeover Edition
The Ali on the Run Show
Host: Brian Cristiano
Guest: Ali Feller
I’m fresh off a life-changing trip to California, where I spent a week road tripping from San Francisco to Los Angeles — alone. I learned a lot about myself on this trip. My only goal was to surround myself with beautiful things. I went in with no expectations and an open mind, and by the time I flew back home, I felt lighter, happier, and more fulfilled than I have in years — or maybe ever. So on this special bonus episode, we’re flipping the script: This time, I’m in the hot seat, and my husband Brian is taking over the hosting duties. He asks all the hard, insightful, let’s-really-get-into-it questions (including why I really booked this trip, why I never give myself credit for my successes, and why I often say no to things without considering the potential amazing outcomes), and I enjoyed digging a little deeper into my feelings, thoughts, beliefs, and dreams. Enjoy!
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!