Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I had a lovely conversation with my BFF mikeannebailey this morning. We were talking about the inevitable stress of… https://t.co/58v804pz8U about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Holy crap, I don't think I blinked for 13 minutes straight watching this. Iconic, @JLo. https://t.co/OONRHOV6tq about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
Ali on the Run Show Episode 52: The Brian Cristiano Takeover Edition
The Ali on the Run Show
Host: Brian Cristiano
Guest: Ali Feller
I’m fresh off a life-changing trip to California, where I spent a week road tripping from San Francisco to Los Angeles — alone. I learned a lot about myself on this trip. My only goal was to surround myself with beautiful things. I went in with no expectations and an open mind, and by the time I flew back home, I felt lighter, happier, and more fulfilled than I have in years — or maybe ever. So on this special bonus episode, we’re flipping the script: This time, I’m in the hot seat, and my husband Brian is taking over the hosting duties. He asks all the hard, insightful, let’s-really-get-into-it questions (including why I really booked this trip, why I never give myself credit for my successes, and why I often say no to things without considering the potential amazing outcomes), and I enjoyed digging a little deeper into my feelings, thoughts, beliefs, and dreams. Enjoy!
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!