Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 17, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 133: Melisse Gelula, Co-Founder of Well+Good
- April 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 132: Kate Landau, 2:33 Marathoner
- April 3, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 131: The Fifth Trimester
- April 2, 2019 by AliAnnie & Ellie
- March 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 130: Sadie Lincoln, Founder of Barre3
Ali on the Run Show Episode 51: Molly Huddle
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Molly Huddle
You know her, you love her, and she’s here today: Molly Huddle! Molly is a professional distance runner and 25-time national title holder who lives and trains in Providence, RI. On this episode, Molly talks about her Olympic dreams that started when she was young, and what it’s been like to actually achieve those dreams — twice. She talks about what it’s actually like competing at the Olympics (she represented Team USA in the 5K in 2012 and in the 10K in 2016), and explains why last year’s Olympics felt “like a local road race.” She also talks about the relationship between United States female distance runners right now (warm fuzzy alert!), how she trains her mental game, and her scariest career moments. Plus, she reflects on her marathon debut (at the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon), talks about being at the finish line for Shalane Flanagan’s 2017 NYCM win, and shares what’s next. (Since recording this episode, Molly has announced she will officially be racing the Boston Marathon in 2018! Go Molly!)
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!