Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- New post: On one month with our little Annie-mal! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 05:18:49 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: Reflections on one month of parenting! https://t.co/hytcmocr2G 02:47:28 PM November 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Adventures in Annie wearing! First family-of-four trip to our favorite South Mountain Reservation! Annie did great… https://t.co/Jal4KL9X6a 03:14:48 PM November 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 19, 2018 by AliLife With a Newborn: One Month!
- November 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 106: I Had a Baby!
- November 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 105: Emily Abbate, Fitness Writer & Host of the Hurdle Podcast
- October 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 104: Stephanie Bruce
- October 30, 2018 by AliPregnancy + Baby Q&A
Ali on the Run Show Episode 50: Janae Baron
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Janae Baron
This week, I am thrilled to welcome to the Ali on the Run Show my dear friend — and everyone’s favorite running blogger — Janae Baron! Before we get to that, please join me in congratulating Janae and her family on the arrival of their newest member, Skye Jo, born December 9!
Janae is the beloved personality behind the popular Hungry Runner Girl blog. Janae is a super speedy runner who lives in Utah with her husband, Andrew, their kids (Brooke, Knox, and now Skye!), and their dog, Beretta. Janae was nearly 37 weeks pregnant when we recorded this episode and, as always, was just as sweet, positive, and bubbly as she is on the internet — plus, she was willing to get super honest about everything.
Throughout this episode, Janae and I chat about her struggles with amenorrhea, dating after divorce, running before, during, and after her pregnancies, how negative comments really make her feel, and both the beautiful and challenging parts of raising a blended family. She opens up about how she actually makes a living as a blogger, talks about her game-changing blog post that got 600 comments, debunks some common Mormon myths, and shares more about her past with disordered eating, and whether she now considers herself fully recovered. (I smiled throughout this entire conversation, but then Janae made me weepy when she talked about how she found her place in Knox’s life. So prepare to experience every emotion throughout this episode!)
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!