Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Honored to have @runnerKG back on the Ali on the Run Show today, sharing her Olympic Trials story. Give it a listen… https://t.co/aa0PvIc7Le 09:06:18 AM March 26, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey everyone, go wish @erinstrout a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Erin, you are an amazing human, exceptional dog mom, and… https://t.co/DqffBVO947 11:11:03 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Very excited to launch the ON THE JOB series on the Ali on the Run Show today, starting with Rachel Dewan, archaeol… https://t.co/1DJQfShriK 07:28:23 AM March 24, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 222: Kaitlin Goodman Recaps the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 221: On the Job with Rachel Dewan, Archaeologist
- March 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 220: Andrea Toppin Recaps Her Race at the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials
- March 19, 2020 by AliIn Times Like These...
- March 18, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 219: Jacqueline Alnes, Creator of Running-Inspired Tiny Art
Ali on the Run Show Episode 49: Abby Bales, Founder of Reform Physical Therapy
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Abby Bales
Abby Bales is the founder of Reform Physical Therapy, which is all about keeping pregnant and postpartum women healthy, active, and injury-free during and after pregnancy. On this episode, Abby explains what exactly that means, why it’s so important — and often overlooked — and what women need to understand about returning to exercise after pregnancy. (Because spoiler, it’s a lot more in depth than just waiting six weeks after birth and then jumping back in.)
As someone who isn’t pregnant, has never been pregnant, and has no children, I had loads of questions for Abby, and she was game to answer all of them. She even walked me through the proper way to do kegel exercises! But this episode isn’t just about pelvic floors. Abby and I also talk about her history with Ulcerative Colitis (we’re IBD sisters!), her relationship with running before, during, and after her own pregnancies, and what it’s like being an entrepreneur and mom of two.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Follow Abby & Reform Physical Therapy:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!