Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Ali on the Run Show Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sally Bergesen
Sally Bergesen is the founder and CEO of Oiselle, a women’s athletic apparel company now celebrating its 10th year in business. On this episode, Sally shares the “oh shit” and “oh no” moments that led her to create Oiselle, and talks about why it’s so important to her that she and her company empower women. She talks about Oiselle’s decision to start sponsoring professional athletes, including Kate Grace, Lauren Fleshman, and Kara Goucher, and shares the career opportunity that gave her a pit in her stomach and made her “want to throw up.” She also opens up about some of Oiselle’s more controversial moments like “LogoGate,” her opinion of “The Swoosh” (that’s Nike, of course), and her take on the state of influencer marketing.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!