Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 23, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 210: Elle Purrier, Indoor Mile American Record Holder
- February 19, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 209: Catching Up with Andrea Barber
- February 17, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Live in Atlanta + Runners to Watch at the Olympic Marathon Trials
- February 13, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 208: Love on the Run Week with Kara & Adam Goucher
- February 12, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 207: Love on the Run Week with Gwen Jorgensen & Pat Lemieux
Ali on the Run Show Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sally Bergesen
Sally Bergesen is the founder and CEO of Oiselle, a women’s athletic apparel company now celebrating its 10th year in business. On this episode, Sally shares the “oh shit” and “oh no” moments that led her to create Oiselle, and talks about why it’s so important to her that she and her company empower women. She talks about Oiselle’s decision to start sponsoring professional athletes, including Kate Grace, Lauren Fleshman, and Kara Goucher, and shares the career opportunity that gave her a pit in her stomach and made her “want to throw up.” She also opens up about some of Oiselle’s more controversial moments like “LogoGate,” her opinion of “The Swoosh” (that’s Nike, of course), and her take on the state of influencer marketing.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!