Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love having @AfterShokz as a sponsor of the Ali on the Run Show. If you haven't picked up a pair for yourself, hop… https://t.co/utknwcQPok 04:52:43 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "You’re not brave unless you try. You’re not brave unless you show up. You’ve gotta get there, and when you get the… https://t.co/RYt4UQtfie 01:58:38 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
Ali on the Run Show Episode 48: Sally Bergesen, CEO & Founder of Oiselle
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sally Bergesen
Sally Bergesen is the founder and CEO of Oiselle, a women’s athletic apparel company now celebrating its 10th year in business. On this episode, Sally shares the “oh shit” and “oh no” moments that led her to create Oiselle, and talks about why it’s so important to her that she and her company empower women. She talks about Oiselle’s decision to start sponsoring professional athletes, including Kate Grace, Lauren Fleshman, and Kara Goucher, and shares the career opportunity that gave her a pit in her stomach and made her “want to throw up.” She also opens up about some of Oiselle’s more controversial moments like “LogoGate,” her opinion of “The Swoosh” (that’s Nike, of course), and her take on the state of influencer marketing.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!