Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "I was firmly confident that I was an athlete & a badass & could physically do anything I wanted to do — & could do… https://t.co/cwDBq0wBtL about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I got mentally stronger when I was able to confront why I was wimping out on certain things." Have you listened to… https://t.co/CkaOrr220v 07:52:55 AM February 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 47: Brian Cristiano's Great Turkey Trot of 2014
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
Three years ago, my now-husband, Brian Cristiano, and I lined up at the start of two very different Turkey Trots. Though both races were five miles, the outcomes were vastly dissimilar. I ran the Prospect Park Track Club Turkey Trot in Brooklyn, NY, in a respectable 38:41—a 7:44 minute per mile pace. Meanwhile, in Rhode Island, Brian was racing the Newport Pie Run. Here’s a dramatic retelling of how his race went, plus a very special Thanksgiving-themed Sprint to the Finish. (This episode was basically sponsored by three Abita Brewing Company beers and two shots of Patron—all for Brian.) Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!