Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- One more story to write for work. A pedicure. Two thank-you notes to write and send. And a ton of laundry to put aw… https://t.co/xUqmpckw8S 06:01:08 PM October 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The feedback for this episode has been AMAZING! People love @iamjeanniek & @TheEllenShow! (I mean...obviously.) https://t.co/mdo522vofk 04:51:11 PM October 12, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 11, 2018 by AliWhat Surprised Me About Pregnancy
- October 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 101: Jeannie Klisiewicz of The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- October 9, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 37
- October 8, 2018 by AliWishes For Baby
- October 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 100: Des Linden, 2018 Boston Marathon Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Andrea Barber
Today, the Ali on the Run Show is going Gibbler! I am so excited to welcome Andrea Barber — best known as Full House’s wacky next-door neighbor Kimmy Gibbler — to the show. On this episode, Andrea dishes about all things Full House — including her favorite Kimmy moment, and yes, what John Stamos is really like. She opens up about what it was like growing up in Hollywood, what happened on the Full House set when the cameras weren’t rolling, and how she spent the 20 years between Full House’s finale and the resurgence of the Tanner family on Netflix’s spinoff Fuller House. (Spoiler: She got a college degree, a master’s degree, interned at the United Nations, and had two kids. NBD.) She also shares why she hates red carpets, and gets super honest about her history with anxiety and depression, and the postpartum depression she experienced after giving birth to her daughter. Today, Andrea lives in Orange County, CA, with her two kids (ages 13 and 10), and she’s a runner! She started running five years ago as a way to help manage her mental health, and she’s been hooked ever since. (Raise your hand if you can relate!)
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!