Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love having @AfterShokz as a sponsor of the Ali on the Run Show. If you haven't picked up a pair for yourself, hop… https://t.co/utknwcQPok 04:52:43 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "You’re not brave unless you try. You’re not brave unless you show up. You’ve gotta get there, and when you get the… https://t.co/RYt4UQtfie 01:58:38 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
Ali on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Andrea Barber
Today, the Ali on the Run Show is going Gibbler! I am so excited to welcome Andrea Barber — best known as Full House’s wacky next-door neighbor Kimmy Gibbler — to the show. On this episode, Andrea dishes about all things Full House — including her favorite Kimmy moment, and yes, what John Stamos is really like. She opens up about what it was like growing up in Hollywood, what happened on the Full House set when the cameras weren’t rolling, and how she spent the 20 years between Full House’s finale and the resurgence of the Tanner family on Netflix’s spinoff Fuller House. (Spoiler: She got a college degree, a master’s degree, interned at the United Nations, and had two kids. NBD.) She also shares why she hates red carpets, and gets super honest about her history with anxiety and depression, and the postpartum depression she experienced after giving birth to her daughter. Today, Andrea lives in Orange County, CA, with her two kids (ages 13 and 10), and she’s a runner! She started running five years ago as a way to help manage her mental health, and she’s been hooked ever since. (Raise your hand if you can relate!)
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!