Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- November 22, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 47: Brian Cristiano's Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 46: Allie Kieffer
- November 9, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
- November 6, 2017 by AliAbbott Dash to the Finish Line 5K Recap
- November 4, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 44: Chris Heuisler's Most Embarrassing Running Moment!
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 45: Andrea Barber AKA Full House's Kimmy Gibbler
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Andrea Barber
Today, the Ali on the Run Show is going Gibbler! I am so excited to welcome Andrea Barber — best known as Full House’s wacky next-door neighbor Kimmy Gibbler — to the show. On this episode, Andrea dishes about all things Full House — including her favorite Kimmy moment, and yes, what John Stamos is really like. She opens up about what it was like growing up in Hollywood, what happened on the Full House set when the cameras weren’t rolling, and how she spent the 20 years between Full House’s finale and the resurgence of the Tanner family on Netflix’s spinoff Fuller House. (Spoiler: She got a college degree, a master’s degree, interned at the United Nations, and had two kids. NBD.) She also shares why she hates red carpets, and gets super honest about her history with anxiety and depression, and the postpartum depression she experienced after giving birth to her daughter. Today, Andrea lives in Orange County, CA, with her two kids (ages 13 and 10), and she’s a runner! She started running five years ago as a way to help manage her mental health, and she’s been hooked ever since. (Raise your hand if you can relate!)
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!