Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Excited to share today's bonus episode with @CarrieTollefson, who just ran a 2:51 marathon at the Twin Cities Marat… https://t.co/aR94n5RILl about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Exactly one year ago, I woke up at 5 AM for a 6:15 otfedgewater class. I was home by 7:30, showered, and then edite… https://t.co/YPqgJL073S about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I don’t know if I’ve ever been happier than I was yesterday, at Annie’s first birthday party, surrounded by loved o… https://t.co/rXn64B4cE2 03:55:56 PM October 13, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 181: Carrie Tollefson BONUS EPISODE!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
Ali on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Danielle Cemprola
Danielle Cemprola is the blogger behind the popular blog “The T-Rex Runner.” She’s a passionate world traveler based in Greenville, SC, and she’s officially a Marathon Maniac: Danielle has run 51 marathons in 38 different states! On this episode, Danielle talks about her recent decision to become a foster parent (and admits that it was a certain TV show that made her finally commit), and gets super honest about the process of getting approved as a foster parent, what her biggest concerns were about foster parenting, and how her first placement with a five-year-old boy is going so far. She also shares the number one concern people constantly share with her about foster parenting. Plus, Danielle opens up about her history with anorexia and bulimia, and talks about the realistic and challenging path to recovery, and she offers up honest and heartfelt advice for men and women who may be struggling with an eating disorder. And of course we talk about running and how Danielle went from an enthusiastic horseback rider (she had her own pony! Jealous!) to a devout marathoner.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!