Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- October 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
- October 12, 2017 by AliReflections On 7 Years Of Blogging
- October 5, 2017 by AliA Crohn's Disease Update + What I Learned Being On A Patient Advisory Board
- September 28, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Danielle Cemprola
Danielle Cemprola is the blogger behind the popular blog “The T-Rex Runner.” She’s a passionate world traveler based in Greenville, SC, and she’s officially a Marathon Maniac: Danielle has run 51 marathons in 38 different states! On this episode, Danielle talks about her recent decision to become a foster parent (and admits that it was a certain TV show that made her finally commit), and gets super honest about the process of getting approved as a foster parent, what her biggest concerns were about foster parenting, and how her first placement with a five-year-old boy is going so far. She also shares the number one concern people constantly share with her about foster parenting. Plus, Danielle opens up about her history with anorexia and bulimia, and talks about the realistic and challenging path to recovery, and she offers up honest and heartfelt advice for men and women who may be struggling with an eating disorder. And of course we talk about running and how Danielle went from an enthusiastic horseback rider (she had her own pony! Jealous!) to a devout marathoner.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!