Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- To many, he’s @brian_cristiano. But Annie and Ellie get to know him as silly, goofy, will-do-anything-for-his-girls… https://t.co/fnclO88Njb about 54 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A rare photo of Annie not smiling, because it has been a WEEK. We’ve had a rash that won’t quit, screaming, crying,… https://t.co/84nGQlqI1o 08:15:14 PM June 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
- June 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 146: Motherhood Mondays with Kate Parker, Author of Strong is the New Pretty
Ali on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Danielle Cemprola
Danielle Cemprola is the blogger behind the popular blog “The T-Rex Runner.” She’s a passionate world traveler based in Greenville, SC, and she’s officially a Marathon Maniac: Danielle has run 51 marathons in 38 different states! On this episode, Danielle talks about her recent decision to become a foster parent (and admits that it was a certain TV show that made her finally commit), and gets super honest about the process of getting approved as a foster parent, what her biggest concerns were about foster parenting, and how her first placement with a five-year-old boy is going so far. She also shares the number one concern people constantly share with her about foster parenting. Plus, Danielle opens up about her history with anorexia and bulimia, and talks about the realistic and challenging path to recovery, and she offers up honest and heartfelt advice for men and women who may be struggling with an eating disorder. And of course we talk about running and how Danielle went from an enthusiastic horseback rider (she had her own pony! Jealous!) to a devout marathoner.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!