Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- When you snap a sweet series of sun-kissed selfies — and then realize you’re still wearing a zit sticker between yo… https://t.co/kq0DbgYd51 07:52:50 PM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another day, another new episode of the Ali on the Run Show! Loved talking with @sarahgrooms about her 13 years wit… https://t.co/ZdFwt4PHdM 07:43:47 AM December 12, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 194: Sarah Grooms, Rockette Turned Marathoner
- December 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 193: Jenny & Judi Donnelly BONUS EPISODE!
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
Ali on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Danielle Cemprola
Danielle Cemprola is the blogger behind the popular blog “The T-Rex Runner.” She’s a passionate world traveler based in Greenville, SC, and she’s officially a Marathon Maniac: Danielle has run 51 marathons in 38 different states! On this episode, Danielle talks about her recent decision to become a foster parent (and admits that it was a certain TV show that made her finally commit), and gets super honest about the process of getting approved as a foster parent, what her biggest concerns were about foster parenting, and how her first placement with a five-year-old boy is going so far. She also shares the number one concern people constantly share with her about foster parenting. Plus, Danielle opens up about her history with anorexia and bulimia, and talks about the realistic and challenging path to recovery, and she offers up honest and heartfelt advice for men and women who may be struggling with an eating disorder. And of course we talk about running and how Danielle went from an enthusiastic horseback rider (she had her own pony! Jealous!) to a devout marathoner.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!