Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- It’s been such a good week with Annie! I feel like my postnatal fog has truly lifted, and I’m just having so much f… https://t.co/5qyequolyQ 07:52:02 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love having @AfterShokz as a sponsor of the Ali on the Run Show. If you haven't picked up a pair for yourself, hop… https://t.co/utknwcQPok 04:52:43 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "You’re not brave unless you try. You’re not brave unless you show up. You’ve gotta get there, and when you get the… https://t.co/RYt4UQtfie 01:58:38 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 12, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 110: Olivia Young, Creator of Box + Flow
- December 5, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 109: Jes Woods, Nike Run Coach
- December 4, 2018 by AliNew Mom Challenges: What I Mean When I Say It's Hard
- November 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 108: 11 Ways I Improved My Confidence
- November 27, 2018 by AliMy Newborn Must-Haves
Ali on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Danielle Cemprola
Danielle Cemprola is the blogger behind the popular blog “The T-Rex Runner.” She’s a passionate world traveler based in Greenville, SC, and she’s officially a Marathon Maniac: Danielle has run 51 marathons in 38 different states! On this episode, Danielle talks about her recent decision to become a foster parent (and admits that it was a certain TV show that made her finally commit), and gets super honest about the process of getting approved as a foster parent, what her biggest concerns were about foster parenting, and how her first placement with a five-year-old boy is going so far. She also shares the number one concern people constantly share with her about foster parenting. Plus, Danielle opens up about her history with anorexia and bulimia, and talks about the realistic and challenging path to recovery, and she offers up honest and heartfelt advice for men and women who may be struggling with an eating disorder. And of course we talk about running and how Danielle went from an enthusiastic horseback rider (she had her own pony! Jealous!) to a devout marathoner.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!