Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Biggest and happiest CONGRATULATIONS to lauraannwalsh & @mfennon, who invited everyone to an engagement party that… https://t.co/jgUUS0u6tY about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Four months until Baby Cristiano is estimated to make his or her debut! The past 22 weeks have flown by, and today… https://t.co/Wx1i7b5CXg 05:03:25 PM June 22, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Four months until Baby Cristiano is estimated to make his or her debut! The past 22 weeks have flown by, and today… https://t.co/8v2dsLTiPO 05:02:55 PM June 22, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hi, these are the best headphones ever and I love them. Get them! (Use code ONTHERUN for $30 off!) https://t.co/E0gTrTal9J 12:42:58 PM June 22, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 20, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 79: Kayla Itsines
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
Ali on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Kelly Hogan
Kelly Hogan is the Clinical Nutrition and Wellness Manager at the Dubin Breast Center at Mountain Sinai in New York City. It’s a long title—but it basically means she’s a super smart registered dietitian who wants to help people establish non-diet lifestyles. On this episode, she talks about what that means and how that idea helped her figure out her own food philosophy. Kelly also talks about how she became an R.D.—including how she made a major career change and went back to school while working full-time—and she shares a day in the life of her own diet. We play a game [I made up] called Wellness World Word Association, where Kelly offers up her take on everything from #cleaneats, cheat days, and the new documentary What the Health to Goop and apple cider vinegar, and Kelly breaks down the difference between an R.D., a nutritionist, and a health coach—plus what you should understand about each.
Kelly is a also many-time marathoner, so we talk about where she’s at with running right now, how her relationship with running has evolved over time, and how adopting a puppy—Peanut!—changed the game.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
RDs Kelly Wants You to Follow on Instagram:
Dogs Kelly Wants You to Follow on Instagram:
- Instagram @kellyhoganrd
- Follow Peanut on Instagram @peanut_the_dorkie
- Twitter @KellyHoganRD
- Email: email@example.com
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!