Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I love a Monday morning. . #nycskyline #sunrise #mondaymotivation #goodmorning #riseandshine @… https://t.co/17mxlNidzt about 58 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I love a Monday morning. . #nycskyline #sunrise #mondaymotivation #goodmorning #riseandshine @… https://t.co/nXKO7YntcF about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For a long, long while, @brian_cristiano was traveling pretty nonstop. But he’s been home a… https://t.co/uQulJpATbk 06:48:58 PM March 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 64: Des Linden
- March 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 63: Dr. Meggie Q&A Part II: Fertility, Infertility, Labor, Delivery, & Advice
- March 1, 2018 by Ali11 Reasons I Loved February
- February 28, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 62: Gabe Grunewald, Professional Runner & 4-Time Cancer Survivor
- February 21, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 61: Dr. Meggie Q&A Part I: Egg Freezing, Periods, Hormones, & Birth Control
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Kelly Hogan
Kelly Hogan is the Clinical Nutrition and Wellness Manager at the Dubin Breast Center at Mountain Sinai in New York City. It’s a long title—but it basically means she’s a super smart registered dietitian who wants to help people establish non-diet lifestyles. On this episode, she talks about what that means and how that idea helped her figure out her own food philosophy. Kelly also talks about how she became an R.D.—including how she made a major career change and went back to school while working full-time—and she shares a day in the life of her own diet. We play a game [I made up] called Wellness World Word Association, where Kelly offers up her take on everything from #cleaneats, cheat days, and the new documentary What the Health to Goop and apple cider vinegar, and Kelly breaks down the difference between an R.D., a nutritionist, and a health coach—plus what you should understand about each.
Kelly is a also many-time marathoner, so we talk about where she’s at with running right now, how her relationship with running has evolved over time, and how adopting a puppy—Peanut!—changed the game.
Stuff We Mention on this Episode:
RDs Kelly Wants You to Follow on Instagram:
Dogs Kelly Wants You to Follow on Instagram:
- Instagram @kellyhoganrd
- Follow Peanut on Instagram @peanut_the_dorkie
- Twitter @KellyHoganRD
- Email: email@example.com
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!