Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 21, 2019 by AliA Day in the Life With a 3.5 Month Old
- February 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 120: Bree Branker, NYC Trainer & Fitness Model
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
Ali on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
The Ali on the Run Show
Is this thing on?! It’s been a month since the last episode of the Ali on the Run Show, but I am so happy to be back. On this episode, I’m sharing where I’ve been, what’s been going on, and how I’ve been feeling throughout my latest Crohn’s disease flare. I also talk about the one thing I’ve been doing differently lately that I *think* may have to do with why I’ve started feeling better, and I talk about why I decided to take a social media break (which I highly recommend, by the way). It’s good to be back!
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!