Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- “I never wanted to be famous. I just wanted to help women.” @kayla_itsines https://t.co/ozUz9yXINv about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Love this woman! Had the best time recording this week's episode of the Ali on the Run Show with @kayla_itsines! L… https://t.co/psSCndNDxG about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After we recorded this week’s episode of the… https://t.co/PNZfyuwNKT about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “I’ve been doing this for three years now and I’m still not used to it. I still get nervous. I worry, am I saying t… https://t.co/8s7xhgnfrQ about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- June 20, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 79: Kayla Itsines
- June 19, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 21
- June 13, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 78: Wesley Little, Couples Therapist
- June 12, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Weeks 19 & 20
- June 10, 2018 by AliNYRR New York Mini 10K 2018 Recap
Ali on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
The Ali on the Run Show
Is this thing on?! It’s been a month since the last episode of the Ali on the Run Show, but I am so happy to be back. On this episode, I’m sharing where I’ve been, what’s been going on, and how I’ve been feeling throughout my latest Crohn’s disease flare. I also talk about the one thing I’ve been doing differently lately that I *think* may have to do with why I’ve started feeling better, and I talk about why I decided to take a social media break (which I highly recommend, by the way). It’s good to be back!
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!