Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- This post is #sponsored by the amergastroassn #IBDParenthoodProject. Now and then. It's so crazy to look back at… https://t.co/q8xyFhBdCG 07:12:30 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “When you’re in a powerless position & the rest of your career is totally dependent on what you do, you aren’t goin… https://t.co/Oxg9MuShaT 06:30:59 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shout-out to all the parents out there whose babies are getting four teeth at once. Whose babies have woken up cryi… https://t.co/SDPVCQ7Rpu 06:44:39 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Loved talking to @junodemelo and @runnersworld about my relationships with podcasting and running! https://t.co/H6Fr3ekXVr 02:27:52 PM November 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
- November 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 187: I'm a New York City Marathon Race Announcer!
- November 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 186: Why It's An Exciting Time for Women's Running LIVE Show
- October 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 185: Janelle Hartman, Final Finisher of the 2018 New York City Marathon
Ali on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Lindsey Hein
We’re flipping the script today and I’m putting Lindsey Hein in the hot seat! Lindsey is a super speedy runner (she holds a 3:13 marathon PR and ran a 1:32 at the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon a few weeks ago), a mom of three boys (Marshall, Louis, and Russell), and the host of the podcast I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein. (Lindsey’s podcast was the first one I ever listened to, and I was a guest on her show back in November!)
This episode gets into everything, from the super personal stuff (like Lindsey’s decision to have a preventative double mastectomy, and her two miscarriages before having her first baby), to running (Lindsey was on the cover of Women’s Running magazine in 2014!), coaching, surviving life in a house of four dudes and a dog, and how she met her super sassy husband, Glenn. After three babies, a major surgery, and a pretty major injury, Lindsey has declared this “The Year of Lindsey!” Listen in to hear what that entails!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!