Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 6, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 260: On the Job with United States Air Force Colonel Shelly Mendieta
- July 5, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 259: On the Record with the Hosts of Keeping Track
- July 2, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 258: Feel-Good Friday with Claudia Thompson, President of Claudia Connects
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
Ali on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Lindsey Hein
We’re flipping the script today and I’m putting Lindsey Hein in the hot seat! Lindsey is a super speedy runner (she holds a 3:13 marathon PR and ran a 1:32 at the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon a few weeks ago), a mom of three boys (Marshall, Louis, and Russell), and the host of the podcast I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein. (Lindsey’s podcast was the first one I ever listened to, and I was a guest on her show back in November!)
This episode gets into everything, from the super personal stuff (like Lindsey’s decision to have a preventative double mastectomy, and her two miscarriages before having her first baby), to running (Lindsey was on the cover of Women’s Running magazine in 2014!), coaching, surviving life in a house of four dudes and a dog, and how she met her super sassy husband, Glenn. After three babies, a major surgery, and a pretty major injury, Lindsey has declared this “The Year of Lindsey!” Listen in to hear what that entails!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!