Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Had the best time messing with Texas and celebrating another Feller family wedding! And hey,… https://t.co/qCBEMLjSW8 about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tapering for the @nycmarathon? You need all this good advice from @neelysgracey. Listen up & enjoy! https://t.co/afHu9yAVI6 08:54:49 AM October 20, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- October 19, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 42: Professional Runner Neely Spence Gracey
- October 12, 2017 by AliReflections On 7 Years Of Blogging
- October 5, 2017 by AliA Crohn's Disease Update + What I Learned Being On A Patient Advisory Board
- September 28, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 41: Danielle Cemprola of The T-Rex Runner
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Lindsey Hein
We’re flipping the script today and I’m putting Lindsey Hein in the hot seat! Lindsey is a super speedy runner (she holds a 3:13 marathon PR and ran a 1:32 at the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon a few weeks ago), a mom of three boys (Marshall, Louis, and Russell), and the host of the podcast I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein. (Lindsey’s podcast was the first one I ever listened to, and I was a guest on her show back in November!)
This episode gets into everything, from the super personal stuff (like Lindsey’s decision to have a preventative double mastectomy, and her two miscarriages before having her first baby), to running (Lindsey was on the cover of Women’s Running magazine in 2014!), coaching, surviving life in a house of four dudes and a dog, and how she met her super sassy husband, Glenn. After three babies, a major surgery, and a pretty major injury, Lindsey has declared this “The Year of Lindsey!” Listen in to hear what that entails!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!