Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Did you register for the @bostonmarathon live show yet? The baller team at @GenUcan added more seats so we can acco… https://t.co/J42V69kt2L about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I’ve dreamed about family-of-four beach days since the day I found out I was pregnant. The beach is Ellie’s absolut… https://t.co/3GpnAJlkkl 05:36:02 PM March 24, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 129: LIVE at the United Airlines NYC Half
- March 19, 2019 by AliUnited Airlines NYC Half 2019 Recap
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
Ali on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Lindsey Hein
We’re flipping the script today and I’m putting Lindsey Hein in the hot seat! Lindsey is a super speedy runner (she holds a 3:13 marathon PR and ran a 1:32 at the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon a few weeks ago), a mom of three boys (Marshall, Louis, and Russell), and the host of the podcast I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein. (Lindsey’s podcast was the first one I ever listened to, and I was a guest on her show back in November!)
This episode gets into everything, from the super personal stuff (like Lindsey’s decision to have a preventative double mastectomy, and her two miscarriages before having her first baby), to running (Lindsey was on the cover of Women’s Running magazine in 2014!), coaching, surviving life in a house of four dudes and a dog, and how she met her super sassy husband, Glenn. After three babies, a major surgery, and a pretty major injury, Lindsey has declared this “The Year of Lindsey!” Listen in to hear what that entails!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!