Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "I was firmly confident that I was an athlete & a badass & could physically do anything I wanted to do — & could do… https://t.co/cwDBq0wBtL about 3 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I got mentally stronger when I was able to confront why I was wimping out on certain things." Have you listened to… https://t.co/CkaOrr220v 07:52:55 AM February 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Lindsey Hein
We’re flipping the script today and I’m putting Lindsey Hein in the hot seat! Lindsey is a super speedy runner (she holds a 3:13 marathon PR and ran a 1:32 at the 500 Festival Mini-Marathon a few weeks ago), a mom of three boys (Marshall, Louis, and Russell), and the host of the podcast I’ll Have Another with Lindsey Hein. (Lindsey’s podcast was the first one I ever listened to, and I was a guest on her show back in November!)
This episode gets into everything, from the super personal stuff (like Lindsey’s decision to have a preventative double mastectomy, and her two miscarriages before having her first baby), to running (Lindsey was on the cover of Women’s Running magazine in 2014!), coaching, surviving life in a house of four dudes and a dog, and how she met her super sassy husband, Glenn. After three babies, a major surgery, and a pretty major injury, Lindsey has declared this “The Year of Lindsey!” Listen in to hear what that entails!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!