Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
- June 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 253: On the Job with Steph Blozy, Owner of Fleet Feet Sports West Hartford
Ali on the Run Show Episode 34: Global Running Day & Why I Run
The Ali on the Run Show
Global Running Day is Wednesday, June 7! So on this episode, I’m talking about why I run, what I love about the running community, and why I sometimes miss being a new runner. I also share a bit more about my history with exercise addiction, and how I stopped being obsessed with running and instead started seeing it as something to do because I love my body, not because I hate it. Celebrate Global Running Day on June 7 by getting out for a run, whether it’s one mile alone or 10 miles with friends, and then let me know how it goes!
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!