Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 34: Global Running Day & Why I Run
The Ali on the Run Show
Global Running Day is Wednesday, June 7! So on this episode, I’m talking about why I run, what I love about the running community, and why I sometimes miss being a new runner. I also share a bit more about my history with exercise addiction, and how I stopped being obsessed with running and instead started seeing it as something to do because I love my body, not because I hate it. Celebrate Global Running Day on June 7 by getting out for a run, whether it’s one mile alone or 10 miles with friends, and then let me know how it goes!
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!