Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- January 17, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 56: Susan Pass, Nurse & 3:18 Marathoner
- January 17, 2018 by AliBermuda Triangle Challenge 2018 Recap
- January 10, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 55: Nick Symmonds
- January 4, 2018 by AliLife in 2018
- January 3, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 54: Olympic Gold Medalist Gwen Jorgensen
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 31: Dan Nevins, Army Veteran, Double Amputee & Yoga Teacher
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Dan Nevins
Dan Nevins is a yoga instructor and motivational speaker. He’s also a double amputee: Dan lost both his legs in an explosion while serving overseas in the Iraq War. In this episode, Dan talks about his time in the United States Army and the National Guard, shares the story of the explosion that took his legs, and opens up about his experience with post-traumatic stress disorder. He discusses what it was like going from being a competitive runner and athlete to adjusting to a life without legs, and he shares how yoga quite literally saved his life. His story is emotional and inspiring, and is a good reminder of the power of perseverance.
Want to take class with Dan? He’ll be in New York City teaching a two-hour master class at Lyons Den Power Yoga on June 3 to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project. Go sign up!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!