Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "It’s OK to fail, and it’s OK to want to succeed." @losingrace https://t.co/8JIptNesnD about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hugest congratulations to @robkrar for WINNING the @LTRaceSeries 100 yesterday! Love this guy! Well deserved, my fr… https://t.co/HlSKC6dTdc about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 15, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 92: Laura Anderson, 2018 Buffalo Marathon Winner
- August 13, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 29
- August 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 91: What's New With You Week with Sarah Sellers
- August 7, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 28
- August 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 90: What's New With You Week with Gwen Jorgensen
Ali on the Run Show Episode 30: My Crohn's Disease Story
The Ali on the Run Show
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when I was 7 years old. It was a scary, confusing time in my life, and while I’d love to say I’ve figured it all out since then, the truth is that this disease constantly keeps me on my toes. I’m someone who loves to live life according to plan, but living with a chronic, incurable illness makes that pretty tough — and has forced me to adjust to a life of uncertainty. I’m going through a Crohn’s flare right now (boo!), so on this episode I’m sharing exactly what that feels like, why I think it happens, and why I keep running — bathroom stops and all. (There’s a lot of bathroom talk in this one. Get excited!)
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!