Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- "Yeah, you can think I got this role ‘because I’m a girl.’ But the reality is it’s because I’m a girl who’s been wo… https://t.co/H7YHL1Uxan about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Define what success looks like for you. You'll have a voice in your head that questions everything—you can’t focus… https://t.co/tlAy2IqTfJ about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 25, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 70: Katie Burke, Chief People Officer at HubSpot
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
Ali on the Run Show Episode 30: My Crohn's Disease Story
The Ali on the Run Show
I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease when I was 7 years old. It was a scary, confusing time in my life, and while I’d love to say I’ve figured it all out since then, the truth is that this disease constantly keeps me on my toes. I’m someone who loves to live life according to plan, but living with a chronic, incurable illness makes that pretty tough — and has forced me to adjust to a life of uncertainty. I’m going through a Crohn’s flare right now (boo!), so on this episode I’m sharing exactly what that feels like, why I think it happens, and why I keep running — bathroom stops and all. (There’s a lot of bathroom talk in this one. Get excited!)
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!