Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Ali on the Run Show Episode 28: Let's Talk Running Pet Peeves
The Ali on the Run Show
I love running! That’s no secret. I love doing it, I love talking about it, I love racing, and I love training. I love the easy runs, the hard workouts, and the long runs. But sometimes it just feels good to vent, so that’s what I’m up to today. From shorts without pockets to angry runners in Central Park at 6 AM to GPS watches not finding satellites within eight seconds, here are a few of my running-related gripes. (Also: porta-potty lines at races, bathroom etiquette, and injury-related praise.)
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!