Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- THREE DAYS LEFT to complete your @nyrr Virtual Valentine's Duo 5K! (I'm doing mine tomorrow with Ellie! She doesn't… https://t.co/eI7OsvwJQ8 about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Running made me better for our relationship outside of running. It gave me something to give to myself.” —Matt Pow… https://t.co/D02ghYtnM8 01:33:54 PM February 14, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
- February 7, 2019 by AliOn Exercise & Body Stuff After Baby
- February 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 118: A Message From Ali
Ali on the Run Show Episode 28: Let's Talk Running Pet Peeves
The Ali on the Run Show
I love running! That’s no secret. I love doing it, I love talking about it, I love racing, and I love training. I love the easy runs, the hard workouts, and the long runs. But sometimes it just feels good to vent, so that’s what I’m up to today. From shorts without pockets to angry runners in Central Park at 6 AM to GPS watches not finding satellites within eight seconds, here are a few of my running-related gripes. (Also: porta-potty lines at races, bathroom etiquette, and injury-related praise.)
Stuff I Mention on this Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!