Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- First Trimester: ✔️ . #14weeks #pregnancy #babyontherun #bumpie #firsttrimester @ West New York,… https://t.co/0cuEqM1k5L about 58 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/NKsyyNNq5O about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: 14 weeks down, six months to go! https://t.co/TYRHJO0Q8R about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Ali on the Run Show Episode 25: Bethany Lyons, Founder of Lyons Den Power Yoga
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Bethany Lyons Murray
Bethany Lyons is the owner, founder, and CEO of Lyons Den Power Yoga in New York City. Before opening the Baptiste yoga-style studio, she was the first-ever hired instructor at SoulCycle, and was a regional manager in charge of the group fitness programs at Crunch Fitness — which is where we met! (We share the story of our first interaction in the episode — it involves Bethany being the spin class sub and me being pissed.) Bethany has been a fitness instructor for more than a decade, and before that she was a professional dancer, singer, and actress. Today, Bethany is all about showing up, doing the work, and “being a yes.” On this episode, she shares the story of how she accidentally learned to love yoga (happens to all of us that way, doesn’t it?), how and why she decided to open her own studio — in the most expensive neighborhood in the most expensive city in the world — and whether or not she was worried no one would show up the day the studio opened. Bethany is a game-changer — enjoy!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Follow Lyons Den Power Yoga:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!