Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 21, 2019 by AliA Day in the Life With a 3.5 Month Old
- February 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 120: Bree Branker, NYC Trainer & Fitness Model
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
Ali on the Run Show Episode 24: The Lessons I've Learned in My Thirties
The Ali on the Run Show
It’s no secret that I love being in my thirties. In honor of turning 32 this weekend, I’m using this episode to take a look back on the last two years and reflect on the most important lessons I’ve learned since entering my thirties. (Spoiler: It’s a lot of “you do you” and “ignore the haters” and “live with integrity.”)
Stuff I Mention on This Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show-