Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 24: The Lessons I've Learned in My Thirties
The Ali on the Run Show
It’s no secret that I love being in my thirties. In honor of turning 32 this weekend, I’m using this episode to take a look back on the last two years and reflect on the most important lessons I’ve learned since entering my thirties. (Spoiler: It’s a lot of “you do you” and “ignore the haters” and “live with integrity.”)
Stuff I Mention on This Episode:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!
Posted in Podcast: The Ali on the Run Show-