Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- July 1, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 257: Nutrition Q&A with Starla Garcia, Registered Dietitian
- June 29, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 256: On the Job with Vikki Spruill, President & CEO of New England Aquarium
- June 25, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 255: Ramblings on the Run with Ali & Matt
- June 24, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 254: Samia Akbar, Fastest U.S.-Born Black Female Marathoner
- June 22, 2020 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 253: On the Job with Steph Blozy, Owner of Fleet Feet Sports West Hartford
Ali on the Run Show Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
The Ali on the Run Show
On this episode, I talk about my history with body-related issues — starting when I was a young dancer to my college years and my post-collegiate experience with exercise addiction — and what I did to get past them. I spent years obsessing over how I looked and constantly checking in with my appearance — and what I disliked about it. Now I’m at a place where I may not always be totally “body positive,” but I’m at least body neutral, and that feels incredibly freeing. Join me!
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!