Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- June 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 149: The Women Reporting on Women's Running
- June 10, 2019 by Ali#BraveLikeGabe
- June 6, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 148: April Cargill on Becoming a Marathoner at 50
- June 5, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 147: Jess Movold, Running & Strength Coach
- June 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 146: Motherhood Mondays with Kate Parker, Author of Strong is the New Pretty
Ali on the Run Show Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
The Ali on the Run Show
On this episode, I talk about my history with body-related issues — starting when I was a young dancer to my college years and my post-collegiate experience with exercise addiction — and what I did to get past them. I spent years obsessing over how I looked and constantly checking in with my appearance — and what I disliked about it. Now I’m at a place where I may not always be totally “body positive,” but I’m at least body neutral, and that feels incredibly freeing. Join me!
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!