Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Ali on the Run Show Episode 22: How I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
The Ali on the Run Show
On this episode, I talk about my history with body-related issues — starting when I was a young dancer to my college years and my post-collegiate experience with exercise addiction — and what I did to get past them. I spent years obsessing over how I looked and constantly checking in with my appearance — and what I disliked about it. Now I’m at a place where I may not always be totally “body positive,” but I’m at least body neutral, and that feels incredibly freeing. Join me!
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!