Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- May 25, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 31: Dan Nevins, Army Veteran, Double Amputee & Yoga Teacher
- May 23, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 30: My Crohn's Disease Story
- May 21, 2017 by Ali2017 Airbnb Brooklyn Half Recap
- May 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 29: Meredith Kennedy, Marketing Operations Manager at BuzzFeed
- May 16, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 28: Let's Talk Running Pet Peeves
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 21: Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brynn Fessette O’Neill
Brynn Fessette O’Neill is a physical therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy in New York City — in fact, she’s my physical therapist! On this episode, Brynn talks about how she became a physical therapist and shares her advice for anyone considering a similar career path. She talks about the three things runners should be doing every single day to stay healthy and injury-free, dishes on the difference between her male and female patients — spoiler, she says women are way tougher — and discusses the most common injuries and issues she sees in athletes. This is a must-listen for runners!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Follow Finish Line Physical Therapy:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!