Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 162: Allie Ostrander, Professional Runner for Brooks Running
- August 13, 2019 by AliA Tuesday in the Life
- August 7, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 161: Lauren Fleshman & Jesse Thomas
- July 31, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 160: Kaitlin Goodman, Professional Runner for the Boston Athletic Association
- July 24, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 159: Mirinda Carfrae, 3-Time Ironman World Champion
Ali on the Run Show Episode 21: Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brynn Fessette O’Neill
Brynn Fessette O’Neill is a physical therapist at Finish Line Physical Therapy in New York City — in fact, she’s my physical therapist! On this episode, Brynn talks about how she became a physical therapist and shares her advice for anyone considering a similar career path. She talks about the three things runners should be doing every single day to stay healthy and injury-free, dishes on the difference between her male and female patients — spoiler, she says women are way tougher — and discusses the most common injuries and issues she sees in athletes. This is a must-listen for runners!
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Follow Finish Line Physical Therapy:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!