Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- January 22, 2019 by AliThree Months of Annie
- January 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 115: Tatyana McFadden, 17-Time Paralympic Medalist
- January 15, 2019 by AliAnnie's Favorite Things: 3-Month-Old Must-Haves
- January 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 114: The Fourth Trimester
- January 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 113: Meaghan Murphy, Executive Editor at Good Housekeeping
Ali on the Run Show Episode 20: Stop Waiting
The Ali on the Run Show
I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately, so on this episode, I’m sharing something my yoga teacher read to me once called “Stop Waiting.” It’s about how we need to stop waiting for life to happen to us, and instead need to be the ones in control, taking action, and igniting a fire in our own lives. I totally lived this way in my teens and twenties when I was in pursuit of my dream job as editor in chief of Dance Spirit magazine. I got that job — yay! — but in the years since I moved on have found myself living more cautiously and less intuitively. That all stops now. Time to channel 16-year-old Ali by making bold declarations, pursuing big dreams, forgetting about what other people think, and taking back control of my happiness.
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!