Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- Couldn't make it to the live show this weekend? Listen to it here! https://t.co/dVZ5bSenCD 07:44:37 AM March 20, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Baby’s first wink! Today was a day. And instead of dwelling on the stressful, the negative, the downright frustrat… https://t.co/QuTl5JB3Wz 09:55:33 PM March 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New post: My (very long) #UnitedNYCHalf Recap! First postpartum race: check! @nyrr @nyrrnews https://t.co/uvHeXsIhgc 01:38:56 PM March 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Turn it off. https://t.co/ff6ViuSUZM 11:21:11 AM March 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 19, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 129: LIVE at the United Airlines NYC Half
- March 19, 2019 by AliUnited Airlines NYC Half 2019 Recap
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
Ali on the Run Show Episode 20: Stop Waiting
The Ali on the Run Show
I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching lately, so on this episode, I’m sharing something my yoga teacher read to me once called “Stop Waiting.” It’s about how we need to stop waiting for life to happen to us, and instead need to be the ones in control, taking action, and igniting a fire in our own lives. I totally lived this way in my teens and twenties when I was in pursuit of my dream job as editor in chief of Dance Spirit magazine. I got that job — yay! — but in the years since I moved on have found myself living more cautiously and less intuitively. That all stops now. Time to channel 16-year-old Ali by making bold declarations, pursuing big dreams, forgetting about what other people think, and taking back control of my happiness.
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!