Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- June 13, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 36: My Least Favorite Motivational Phrases
- June 9, 2017 by Ali#YOLOCELINE2017
- June 8, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 35: Mia Michaels, Choreographer, Director & So You Think You Can Dance OG
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 19: Michele Gonzalez AKA NYC Running Mama
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Michele Gonzalez
Michele Gonzalez, best known as NYC Running Mama, is a Staten Island-based mother, runner, marathoner, Ironman, and Instagram superstar. On this episode, Michele and I talk about how she’s feeling as she gets ready to run the Boston Marathon, what her training has been like, and what she did differently this time around. Michele also talks about her time at West Point and in Iraq (she served three times overseas and trained for a marathon on her base!), how she found running and ran through her pregnancies, what her daily diet is like, and what her life is like as a full-time working mom to two cute boys, AJ and Ryan. Plus, she talks about how she actually makes those daily 4 AM workouts happen, how she handles social media pressure, and what her big goals are for the future — on the run and beyond.
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!