Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I’ve always been in such awe of parents who finish their races and go right back to momming and dadding. It seemed… https://t.co/wIS9mufpqJ about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh gosh, if your job is to be the PR agency representing Skechers, YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO SPELL SKECHERS! THERE IS… https://t.co/7LUVkG0Swd about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March 12, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 128: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Nicole Detling, Sports Psychologist
- March 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 127: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Rachel Nazarian, Dermatologist
- March 10, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 126: Ali & the Experts Week with Shannon McLay, Founder of The Financial Gym
- March 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 125: Ali & the Experts Week with Dr. Logan Levkoff, Sex & Relationships Educator
- March 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 124: Ali & the Experts Week with Brynn Fessette O'Neill, Physical Therapist
Ali on the Run Show Episode 17: Brian Cristiano
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
We’re mixing things up on this episode to dish out some serious realness, openness, and honesty. Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City. He’s also my husband, so on this episode, Brian and I take turns asking each other “anything we want.” This hour was totally unscripted and it gets a little deeper than I had anticipated. The topics ended up ranging from where we see ourselves in 10 or 20 years to the things that make us happiest in life, our hopes for our future children, and the people who have had the most profound impacts on our lives. Plus, Brian talks about his father’s unexpected death and how it affected his outlook on life, and shares some really valuable career and life advice.
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!