Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 17: Brian Cristiano
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Brian Cristiano
We’re mixing things up on this episode to dish out some serious realness, openness, and honesty. Brian Cristiano is the founder and CEO of BOLD Worldwide, a sports advertising agency in New York City. He’s also my husband, so on this episode, Brian and I take turns asking each other “anything we want.” This hour was totally unscripted and it gets a little deeper than I had anticipated. The topics ended up ranging from where we see ourselves in 10 or 20 years to the things that make us happiest in life, our hopes for our future children, and the people who have had the most profound impacts on our lives. Plus, Brian talks about his father’s unexpected death and how it affected his outlook on life, and shares some really valuable career and life advice.
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!