Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- October 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 180: Roberta Groner, 2:29 Marathoner, Nurse, & Mom of Three
- October 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 179: Janae Baron BONUS EPISODE!
- October 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 178: Ladia Albertson-Junkans, Ultra Runner & Best Friend to Gabe Grunewald
- September 30, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 177: You Can Run a Marathon Q&A with Greg McMillan & Dr. Cathy Yeckel
- September 25, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 176: Megan Harrington, Creator of The Runner's Kitchen
Ali on the Run Show Episode 15: Page Williams, Ironman, Blogger, Mom-to-Be & Social Media & Digital Strategist
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Page Williams
Page Williams is a California-based triathlete and Ironman, is the blogger behind Twenty-Six and Then Some, and is a senior marketing manager at LinkedIn. Before heading to LinkedIn, where she oversees digital and social media and paid media strategy for the company’s brand campaigns, Page worked at Nike, where she was part of the Access to Sport group, working on the Designed to Move initiative. Page is also a mom-to-be: She has a baby boy on the way who is expected to make his debut this summer.
On this episode, Page and I talk about how she’s feeling heading into her third trimester, how her pregnancy has been going, and why she thinks her baby is going to be “a little Tyrannosaurus rex.” She also gets professional and shares the one question you should ask potential employers, her best advice for women who want to work in the tech industry or in Silicon Valley, and why you should always send business-related emails on your phone. Plus, we get into our takes on feminism and the piece of advice her dad shared years ago that ended up changing my life.
Stuff We Mention on the Show:
12:15: Spago Las Vegas
23:05: Girls Who Code
27:05: Designed to Move
27:05: Nike Access to Sport
36:50: Reply All podcast
1:03:15: LA Marathon
1:06:20: Lauren Fleshman
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!