Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- January 22, 2019 by AliThree Months of Annie
- January 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 115: Tatyana McFadden, 17-Time Paralympic Medalist
- January 15, 2019 by AliAnnie's Favorite Things: 3-Month-Old Must-Haves
- January 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 114: The Fourth Trimester
- January 2, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 113: Meaghan Murphy, Executive Editor at Good Housekeeping
Ali on the Run Show Episode 10: The Worst Mistakes I've Made as a Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
The 10 Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner
On this episode, I share my roundup of the worst mistakes I’ve made since I started running in 2008.
10. Wearing the wrong size sports bra.
My current favorite running bra is the Brooks UpLift Crossback.
9. Running that one time I had a fever.
8. Not fully prioritizing my training.
I’m happy to get the miles in, but I get really lazy when it comes to foam rolling, cross-training, and stepping up my nutrition game.
7. Getting way too emotionally invested in running and taking the hard runs hard.
6. Being a slave to my Garmin and obsessing over data.
5. Not running with friends sooner!
4. Getting caught in the comparison trap.
3. Running through pain.
2. Not taking enough rest days!
1. Forgetting to apply Body Glide.
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!