Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Wishing the HAPPIEST ANNIVERSARY to my favorite person, @brian_cristiano. Year 1 of marriage was… https://t.co/1Zv18UUzJT about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Best opening number of the season. One of my all-time fave group routines. @mKiK808 is legendary. https://t.co/qpPQfXgukw about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Ali on the Run Show Episode 10: The Worst Mistakes I've Made as a Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
The 10 Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner
On this episode, I share my roundup of the worst mistakes I’ve made since I started running in 2008.
10. Wearing the wrong size sports bra.
My current favorite running bra is the Brooks UpLift Crossback.
9. Running that one time I had a fever.
8. Not fully prioritizing my training.
I’m happy to get the miles in, but I get really lazy when it comes to foam rolling, cross-training, and stepping up my nutrition game.
7. Getting way too emotionally invested in running and taking the hard runs hard.
6. Being a slave to my Garmin and obsessing over data.
5. Not running with friends sooner!
4. Getting caught in the comparison trap.
3. Running through pain.
2. Not taking enough rest days!
1. Forgetting to apply Body Glide.
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!