Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I just felt like running! I don’t think that pace is quite accurate, and I made a handful of bathroom stops, plus… https://t.co/50UduIDrye 11:12:19 AM September 21, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This picture is from the summer of 2013. I was SO sick that summer. It was the hardest summer of my life. My Crohn’… https://t.co/LhMEKhc3WX 08:06:56 PM September 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- September 18, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 174: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Ali on the Run Show
- September 16, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 173: You Can Run a Marathon with Dawn Grunnagle
- September 11, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 172: Amanda Nurse, Elite Marathoner for adidas
- September 9, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 171: You Can Run a Marathon with Molly Bookmyer
- September 8, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 170: LIVE at NYRR RunnerCon with Nikki Hiltz & Allie Ostrander
Ali on the Run Show Episode 10: The Worst Mistakes I've Made as a Runner
The Ali on the Run Show
The 10 Worst Mistakes I’ve Made as a Runner
On this episode, I share my roundup of the worst mistakes I’ve made since I started running in 2008.
10. Wearing the wrong size sports bra.
My current favorite running bra is the Brooks UpLift Crossback.
9. Running that one time I had a fever.
8. Not fully prioritizing my training.
I’m happy to get the miles in, but I get really lazy when it comes to foam rolling, cross-training, and stepping up my nutrition game.
7. Getting way too emotionally invested in running and taking the hard runs hard.
6. Being a slave to my Garmin and obsessing over data.
5. Not running with friends sooner!
4. Getting caught in the comparison trap.
3. Running through pain.
2. Not taking enough rest days!
1. Forgetting to apply Body Glide.
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!