Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- August 15, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 92: Laura Anderson, 2018 Buffalo Marathon Winner
- August 13, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 29
- August 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 91: What's New With You Week with Sarah Sellers
- August 7, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 28
- August 6, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 90: What's New With You Week with Gwen Jorgensen
Ali on the Run Show Episode 9: Sarah Conklin, 3:37 Marathoner and Picky Bars Employee
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sarah Conklin
Sarah Conklin is perhaps best known on the internet as the blogger behind “Once Upon a Lime.” She lives in Bend, OR, where she works for Picky Bars, the sports bar company founded by professional athletes Lauren Fleshman, Jesse Thomas, and Stephanie Bruce. Before that, she worked for Oiselle, the women’s athletic wear company, and was an avid marathoner. Now, after taking a bit of a break from the marathon distance, Sarah is back at it, training under Lauren Fleshman’s guidance. On this episode, we talked about everything from what a day in the life of a Picky Bars employee is like (bonus: it sometimes includes starting the day on the ski slopes) to failed Boston Qualifying attempts to getting a divorce in your twenties. Sarah was super open and honest, and offered up some great insights about relationships, growing up, and changing her perspective on running.
11:10: Follow Lauren Fleshman
13:00: Elyse Kopecky
29:30: Fleshman and the Mid-Packer
29:30: Cleveland Marathon
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!