Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 21, 2019 by AliA Day in the Life With a 3.5 Month Old
- February 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 120: Bree Branker, NYC Trainer & Fitness Model
- February 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 119: Love on the Run LIVE at New York Road Runners
- February 12, 2019 by AliI Love Love
- February 11, 2019 by Ali2 Years of the Ali on the Run Show
Ali on the Run Show Episode 9: Sarah Conklin, 3:37 Marathoner and Picky Bars Employee
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sarah Conklin
Sarah Conklin is perhaps best known on the internet as the blogger behind “Once Upon a Lime.” She lives in Bend, OR, where she works for Picky Bars, the sports bar company founded by professional athletes Lauren Fleshman, Jesse Thomas, and Stephanie Bruce. Before that, she worked for Oiselle, the women’s athletic wear company, and was an avid marathoner. Now, after taking a bit of a break from the marathon distance, Sarah is back at it, training under Lauren Fleshman’s guidance. On this episode, we talked about everything from what a day in the life of a Picky Bars employee is like (bonus: it sometimes includes starting the day on the ski slopes) to failed Boston Qualifying attempts to getting a divorce in your twenties. Sarah was super open and honest, and offered up some great insights about relationships, growing up, and changing her perspective on running.
11:10: Follow Lauren Fleshman
13:00: Elyse Kopecky
29:30: Fleshman and the Mid-Packer
29:30: Cleveland Marathon
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!