Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- March 28, 2017 by AliEpisode 14: My 10 Favorite Races
- March 23, 2017 by AliThursday Thoughts
- March 23, 2017 by AliEpisode 13: Chris Mosier, Transgender Athlete & Advocate
- March 21, 2017 by AliEpisode 12: Thoughts We Had During Our First Half Marathons
- March 16, 2017 by AliHow I Finally Got Over My Body Issues
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Episode 9: Sarah Conklin, 3:37 Marathoner and Picky Bars Employee
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Sarah Conklin
Sarah Conklin is perhaps best known on the internet as the blogger behind “Once Upon a Lime.” She lives in Bend, OR, where she works for Picky Bars, the sports bar company founded by professional athletes Lauren Fleshman, Jesse Thomas, and Stephanie Bruce. Before that, she worked for Oiselle, the women’s athletic wear company, and was an avid marathoner. Now, after taking a bit of a break from the marathon distance, Sarah is back at it, training under Lauren Fleshman’s guidance. On this episode, we talked about everything from what a day in the life of a Picky Bars employee is like (bonus: it sometimes includes starting the day on the ski slopes) to failed Boston Qualifying attempts to getting a divorce in your twenties. Sarah was super open and honest, and offered up some great insights about relationships, growing up, and changing her perspective on running.
11:10: Follow Lauren Fleshman
13:00: Elyse Kopecky
29:30: Fleshman and the Mid-Packer
29:30: Cleveland Marathon
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!