Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- I had a lovely conversation with my BFF mikeannebailey this morning. We were talking about the inevitable stress of… https://t.co/58v804pz8U about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Holy crap, I don't think I blinked for 13 minutes straight watching this. Iconic, @JLo. https://t.co/OONRHOV6tq about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- December 4, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 192: Adrianne Haslet, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor
- November 27, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 191: The Great Turkey Trot of 2014
- November 20, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 190: Sarah True, Olympian & Ironman Triathlete
- November 14, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 189: Running Industry Hot Takes with Phoebe Wright
- November 13, 2019 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 188: Nikki Hiltz & Therese Haiss
Episode 7: Megha Doshi, Local Marketing Director at Strava
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Megha Doshi
Megha Doshi is the local marketing director for Strava, the social networking site for athletes. Before heading to Strava several years ago, Megha worked for Nike, where she was a member of the digital sport group at Nike. She’s a sub-three-hour marathoner and is currently training for the 2017 Boston Marathon. Megha runs 60–70 miles per week, and trains and races with the all-female Impala Racing Team in San Francisco. Megha and I talked about what a day in the life of a Strava employee is like, how she embodies the five core values at Strava, and how she works sweatworking into her busy — and endorphin-filled — schedule.
18:00: Red Hook Crit
20:15: David Trimble
40:40: Joan Benoit Samuelson
40:30: Gene Lu on Strava
48:50: Strava Matched Runs
1:00:52: Mary Wittenberg
1:05:30: ROLL Recovery R8
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!