Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- April 24, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 13
- April 18, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 69: Sarah Sellers, 2nd Female at the 2018 Boston Marathon
- April 18, 2018 by AliBaby on the Run: Week 12
- April 17, 2018 by AliBoston Marathon Inspiration & The Women I Admire
- April 11, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 68: We're Having a Baby!
Episode 7: Megha Doshi, Local Marketing Director at Strava
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Megha Doshi
Megha Doshi is the local marketing director for Strava, the social networking site for athletes. Before heading to Strava several years ago, Megha worked for Nike, where she was a member of the digital sport group at Nike. She’s a sub-three-hour marathoner and is currently training for the 2017 Boston Marathon. Megha runs 60–70 miles per week, and trains and races with the all-female Impala Racing Team in San Francisco. Megha and I talked about what a day in the life of a Strava employee is like, how she embodies the five core values at Strava, and how she works sweatworking into her busy — and endorphin-filled — schedule.
18:00: Red Hook Crit
20:15: David Trimble
40:40: Joan Benoit Samuelson
40:30: Gene Lu on Strava
48:50: Strava Matched Runs
1:00:52: Mary Wittenberg
1:05:30: ROLL Recovery R8
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!