Listen to the Ali on the Run Show on iTunes!
- Wishing the HAPPIEST ANNIVERSARY to my favorite person, @brian_cristiano. Year 1 of marriage was… https://t.co/1Zv18UUzJT about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Best opening number of the season. One of my all-time fave group routines. @mKiK808 is legendary. https://t.co/qpPQfXgukw about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- August 31, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 40: Dr. Leah Lagos, Clinical Sport & Performance Psychologist
- August 3, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 39: Registered Dietitian Kelly Hogan
- July 18, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 38: I'm Back!
- June 20, 2017 by AliAn Update on the Crohn's Situation + Things I'm Loving Right Now
- June 15, 2017 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 37: Lindsey Hein, Host of the I'll Have Another Podcast
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Episode 7: Megha Doshi, Local Marketing Director at Strava
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Megha Doshi
Megha Doshi is the local marketing director for Strava, the social networking site for athletes. Before heading to Strava several years ago, Megha worked for Nike, where she was a member of the digital sport group at Nike. She’s a sub-three-hour marathoner and is currently training for the 2017 Boston Marathon. Megha runs 60–70 miles per week, and trains and races with the all-female Impala Racing Team in San Francisco. Megha and I talked about what a day in the life of a Strava employee is like, how she embodies the five core values at Strava, and how she works sweatworking into her busy — and endorphin-filled — schedule.
18:00: Red Hook Crit
20:15: David Trimble
40:40: Joan Benoit Samuelson
40:30: Gene Lu on Strava
48:50: Strava Matched Runs
1:00:52: Mary Wittenberg
1:05:30: ROLL Recovery R8
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!