Listen to the Ali on the Run Show!
- February 14, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 60: Emma Coburn
- February 12, 2018 by AliThings I Think About A Lot
- February 11, 2018 by AliYear 1 on the Run
- February 7, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 59: Emily Saul, Co-Leader of November Project Boston
- January 31, 2018 by AliAli on the Run Show Episode 58: Theodora Blanchfield of Preppy Runner
- October 26, 2012 by AliPlease Let Me Make Your Day (That Means A Giveaway!)
- June 15, 2012 by AliMonday. 9 AM. Get Sweaty. (And For Now: A Giveaway!)
- August 10, 2012 by AliTake My Sweat (It's A Giveaway & It's Not Gross)
- May 25, 2012 by AliDo You Want Free Sneakers? (Translation: A Giveaway!)
- July 9, 2013 by AliEmbrace The Sweat (An "I Heart Sweat" Shirt Giveaway!)
Episode 7: Megha Doshi, Local Marketing Director at Strava
The Ali on the Run Show
Guest: Megha Doshi
Megha Doshi is the local marketing director for Strava, the social networking site for athletes. Before heading to Strava several years ago, Megha worked for Nike, where she was a member of the digital sport group at Nike. She’s a sub-three-hour marathoner and is currently training for the 2017 Boston Marathon. Megha runs 60–70 miles per week, and trains and races with the all-female Impala Racing Team in San Francisco. Megha and I talked about what a day in the life of a Strava employee is like, how she embodies the five core values at Strava, and how she works sweatworking into her busy — and endorphin-filled — schedule.
18:00: Red Hook Crit
20:15: David Trimble
40:40: Joan Benoit Samuelson
40:30: Gene Lu on Strava
48:50: Strava Matched Runs
1:00:52: Mary Wittenberg
1:05:30: ROLL Recovery R8
Thank you for listening to and supporting the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on iTunes. Spread the run love!